Part 17

Before I begin, I just want to say that the whole storyline is nowhere near the actual anime itself. I'm bullcrapping all of this together. There will be different practice matches, different training camps, different meetings, just like how in the last chapter, Hinata and Kenma's meeting was very different. Same, but many elements were different.

I hope you all understand. Please enjoy!

Hinata's POV

"Oi boke", I turn around and face blueberry head and Yachi-Chan. "Hurry up, we'll be late to practice" I place my book in my bag. "Go on without me. I'm going to help Masaki sensei with something later."

"BOKE!" I roll my eyes as I close my bag, "okay then, Hinata-Kun. We'll see you later", Yachi-Chan says. I nod as they both leave.

Yamaguchi's POV

I'm kind of nervous... I heard Nekoma's pretty intense. I look at the door and watch as Kageyama and Yachi-San enter the gym. Where's Hinata..?

"Ah! You guys are here! Nekoma should be here soon", Suga-San says. "Eh? Where's Shoyo?" Nishinoya-San questions. I didn't know they were on a first-name basis... I want to call Hinata by his first name too...

"Hinata-Kun is helping Masaki sensei. He said he'll be here later", Yachi-San states. Wah... Hinata's so kind. "Well, he better be here quick then", Daichi-San speaks up.

Kuroo's POV

I watch as we approach Karasuno. How annoying... Why couldn't they come to our school instead? "Kuro, stop whining" I stare at Kenma scrolling on his phone.

"But Kyanma~ I didn't say anything", he ignores me and continues scrolling. "What do you even have against Karasuno, Kuroo-San?" Inuoka asks.

I stare at him. I don't have anything against them... "I don't hate them. It's just that Nekoma and Karasuno have such a big rivalry. Don't you think having a practice match with them so early in the year is a bit... weird?"

They all stare at me, well, apart from Kenma, who's still on his phone. "I suppose you are right..." Yaku speaks up, "but there shouldn't be anything to worry about. I think you're just worrying too much".

I look at him, "I guess you're right. I was just being overdramatic over nothing, heh". I rub the back of my neck.

"You're always overdramatic." "KYANMA!"

{TIME SKIP}

"I'm looking forward to our match today", I smile. "I'm also looking forward to our match today", Sawamura-San smiles. Our hands firmly hold onto each other's as we shake hands. We stay there in silence, not breaking our smiles and still clutching onto each other's hands. About half a minute passes before someone speaks up.

"Daichi-San. What the hell are you doing?" We pause and turn to someone next to Sawamura-San. "H-Hinata!" My mouth gapes, and I stare at the new face. Our hands are still grabbing on, but it's gone a bit looser. The shorty and I lock eyes.

So beautiful...

He looks away and turns to Sawamura-San. "Daichi-San, you should let go." "R-Right", Sawamura-San lets go and walks away while Chibi-Chan follows behind. I stare at my hand.

He still has such a firm grip... Damn you, Sawamura. My hand hurts, and you've got a cutie on your team. I watch them walk away to some of their team.

Chibi-Chan's voice is quite familiar, though. I swear I've heard that dull tone somewhere...

"Shoyo..?"

Hinata's POV

"Thank you, Hinata-Kun!" Masaki sensei exclaims gratefully. "It's no problem, sensei", I respond as I place the rest of the books on the table.