Part 6

Tanaka's POV

"Actually... I don't want to be in the team". WAIT, WHAT? "At least not yet." WHAT IS THIS GODDESS TALKING ABOUT? "Oi boke, what do you mean by that?"

Hinata looks over at us. "Hinata, what do you mean by that?" Narita asks. "Exactly like it sounds", he pauses, "in the club form, I had to pick two choices just in case I don't get in one". I forgot about that...

"Wait, but you got in. You don't need to try out for the other club", Kinoshita claims. He's right. "HE'S RIGHT!"

"I know." Huh? "I picked one I liked and the other one I picked because all the other choices sucked". Wait... that means... "I never wanted to be in the volleyball club. I'm simply not interested in the activity. Besides, I'm not that good at it". Is he joking?

"But you're really good Hinata-Kun!" Yachi exclaims. "Yeah! Yachi's right!" I follow after. "I usually don't say things like this. But they're right, Hinata", our goddess says. Hinata doesn't say anything but looks down slightly.

"Wait, what's the club you want to be in?" asks Ennoshita. Yeah, which club is taking my beautiful kohai away from me?!

Hinata looks back up again. "The music club." ... music? Really? I stare at Hinata more. He does seem like the type to enjoy music, I guess. "How much experience do you have in music, Hinata-Kun?" If it's a lot, then there's a higher chance he'll get in. I pray to the meat gods that he doesn't have that much exper-

"Ten years. I started learning my first instrument when I was five." Most of our jaws drop, including me. We don't have a chance.

"If I don't get in, I suppose I'll join the volleyball team". I watch the goddess walk over to coach. "Give me a note saying that I have permission to join the team just in case, umm...?" "Ukai. Call me coach Ukai, Ginger", coach says after writing something down on a piece of paper.

"Right", Hinata says as he grabs the handwritten letter. He takes his bag, checks his phone and then walks to the front door. "See you later, I guess", Hinata says as he leaves.

He was pretty, hehe.

Sugawara's POV

"Guys. We have to make Hinata join the team", I state. "And how do we do that, Suga-San?" Kageyama asks. Ah. That's a good question.

"We could beg him", Tanaka suggests. "That's stupid, Tanaka-San", Tsukishima states. "Actually..." I say, "that might not be too bad."

"You have to be kidding me", Tsukishima says. "No, Suga. We won't beg for Hinata and annoy him so much that we're basically forcing him to join", Daichi says. "No, but that's it!"

"We'll suggest the idea to him every day that he'll start getting annoyed by us that he'll have no choice to join!" ... "That's... A GREAT IDEA! How come I never thought of that?" "Because, Tanaka, you're dumb."

"Ouch. You didn't have to say it like that!" Tanaka cried out. "You know what? I don't even care anymore" "Great! Now that Daichi isn't in the way. Who's in?".

Hinata's POV

Achoo! "Urgh... No one better be talking shit about me behind my back", I mutter as I try to find my tissues.

{TIME SKIP}

It's my second day at Karasuno, and I already want to give up. "Why did I decide to apply for a scholarship here? I'm smart enough to homeschool myself", I sigh softly.

I reach my first-period classroom, and I'm the only one there, apart from a few other students. I sit down by a window seat. The view here isn't too bad.