Part 2

Before this chapter begins, I want to say that I know that the classes may be wrong. I'm just writing down what I think would suit the story. Apologies if the change of students and classes, etc., annoys you in any way. Other than that, please enjoy :]

Hinata's POV

Highschool. I'm sure nearly everyone can agree that it's a pain. Sure, it can be pretty helpful and entertaining sometimes, but there really isn't anything else to look forward to.

I'm standing in front of the school building. So this is Karasuno, huh? It looks very... big? Well, at least the building is.

I'm not nervous, nor am I excited. I'm just... here.

I put my bike up to the racks and took my bag. I sling it around my shoulder diagonally, and I enter the school.

It's very tidy and clean, something I can appreciate. I arrived at 7:12AM, earlier than I should be. Much earlier. But it's alright, schools are very peaceful in the morning, especially if there aren't that many students.

Thankfully for me, there isn't anyone else. Just me, my music and my book. "I wonder when students start flooding in", I thought. I found a seat in the courtyard. "Not too bad", I muttered.

Sitting down on the cold seat, I read my book and listened to one of my Spootify (I spelt it like that on purpose) playlists.

The wind was blowing through my hair, calm music was weaving into my eardrums, and my eyes were resting on word after word. I'm finally at peace, well, at least for now. I'll wait for the students and teachers to start piling in before finding out where my class is.

Just for now, I'm alone, and it's quiet- "AHHHHHHHHHH!"

Huh?

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

What.

"TANAKA, PUT YOUR SHIRT BACK ON!"

Shirt? Back on?

"AHHHH, RUN AWAY, BRO!"

Run? Wait what.

After the screaming situation and me getting rudely interrupted, I decided to find the source of the screeching.

I looked around, "it was coming from... that direction", I thought while staring at a... gymnasium? Is there morning practice for a sports team or something?

I got up. My mood is ruined thanks to the god-awful screeching. I lost where I ended off in my book. I lost what page I left off. And I don't feel like listening to music anymore.

I walked straight to the gym. I don't want the people inside to catch me, so it might be a bit hard for me to figure out what's going on. Finally, I reached the window and jumped up to see inside.

There are students, mainly boys with two girls watching at the side. There's a net and balls scattered around. "Are they playing volleyball?" I whispered to myself. What am I talking about? Of course, it's volleyball. What else would it be? This must be the boys' volleyball team, and those two girls are the managers.

Volleyball... I used to be in the volleyball team in my old school. Not something I'm too passionate about, but it's alright. These people aren't doing anything. Unless running around, yelling and making a ruckus is part of their training, they must be distracted. I hopped off the railing and walked back to where I was before.

Should I join the volleyball team? I'd say I'm okay at the sport, but I'm more passionate about other things. Music is one of them, but then again, I could always practice in my own time.