Part 13

Hinata's POV

I'm standing in front of 3-A to wait for Nishinoya-San. I heard he didn't want to be on a team without Asahi-San, not because of the team's loss. This would be either too easy or harder than it sounds.

My class got a slightly early mark, thankfully, so I'm now waiting for Nishinoya-San to get out of class once the bell rings. Which should be coming in about 3. 2.

BRRRING!

There it is.

I hear chatter and chairs scraping against the floor. I watch as students from different classes slowly pile up in the corridors. Then I see students from the classroom, 3-A, enter the hallways.

I look at every single student from that class. Sugawara-San and Tanaka-San said Nishinoya should be very easy to spot. "Just look for a short student with dark brown, gelled-up hair and a small streak of blonde hair that is flopped down."

A small streak of blonde hair that is flopped down... What the hell does that mean? Then suddenly, I see a short figure with dark brown hair that is gelled up. Surely that has to be him.

I tap the person's shoulder, "excuse me, are you Nishinoya-San?" The figure turns around, "yep, that's-" he pauses. We make eye contact as he stays still with his hands on his hips,

and his face slightly reddens.

Ah, so that's what they meant by a flopped streak of blonde hair.

Then he gets back to his senses. "Are you okay?" I ask while looking at him oddly. No one told me I was dealing with a weirdo.

"AH, GODDESS, DO YOU NEED SOMETHING?" I tilt my head slightly. "So he's like Tanaka-San", I think as I stare at him more.

"I just want to talk with you during the first break, if you're free, of course", I answer. Nishinoya-San's skin has already returned to his original pale skin tone, but his cheeks are slightly pink.

"O-Of course! Where do you want to talk?" I think about my options. The cafeteria and outside area are too noisy, and the volleyball players would probably eat at one of those places. The library is already a pass, Nishinoya-San is too loud, and we'll definitely get kicked out. There is no way I'm taking him to the rooftop. I'm technically not meant to be there, but I've been lucky enough to not get caught, and I'm not risking those chances by bringing Nishinoya-San there.

"How does a classroom sound?"

{TIME SKIP}

Nishinoya's POV

"I'm going to talk with a goddess. I'm going to talk with a goddess", is all I mutter as I walk towards 1-F.

I walk inside, and I already see the goddess in there. The sun hits his skin, and his orange hair looks really fluffy. I might have to resist myself to not touch it. His delicate hands are holding a book I won't ever be able to understand, and his legs are crossed as he leans against a table.

"He looks perfect", I think as I stand there frozen. Sorry, Kiyoko, I think I found someone else to admire. I gulp as I walk towards the new number one goddess.

"Umm... I'm here", I say as he looks up from his book and then sets it aside on the table. "Ah, Nishinoya-San. You're here", his voice is so soothing...

"I'm Hinata Shoyo, a first year. I forgot to introduce myself earlier", he says as he has his resting face. Hinata Shoyo... Such a pretty name.

"Ah! I'm-" "Nishinoya Yū, I've heard", he finishes. I look at his eyes, "is there a reason why you want to talk to me?"