Part 7

Anything written like this means flashback or something said before. This will be the same throughout the rest of the story.

Kinoshita's POV

I'm walking with Narita and Ennoshita around the school. We usually don't have anything to do after eating, but sometimes we can't stand the loudness of the others.

We reach the library. Narita said he had to borrow a book for his upcoming history test.

I look around. It's quieter than usual. "Let's find a table to sit at", Ennoshita said. "Okay". We walked around to find a seat then suddenly I saw... orange.

"Hey, is that Hinata?" I ask. They look in the direction I'm pointing at. "I think so..." "Should we go up to him?"

Ennoshita and I look at Narita like he's crazy. "Are you kidding me?" I whisper-yell, "he might kill us!" I sweatdrop.

"I'm sure he isn't going to hurt us. I mean, yeah, he was scary like a few minutes ago, but he was probably just pissed off at Tsukishima", Ennoshita states. I look at him like he's gone mental. He probably has.

"Can we just go to him, please? There are three available seats on the table he's sitting at, and he probably knows a lot about history because of that Civil War question from earlier!" Narita pleaded.

Both of them look at me. "F-Fine..." They look pleased. "But! If Hinata gets angry at us, I'm blaming you guys". They both look at each other, then back to me and nod.

We walk up to Hinata's table. The sun is reflecting off his skin, he kind of looks like an... angel. He has earphones plugged in and reading a book.

"Hey, Hinata, can we sit here?" Narita asks. Hinata doesn't respond. Can he not hear us? "Umm... Hinata?" Ennoshita speaks up this time. Narita walks up to Hinata and taps his shoulder.

Finally, he looks up. His eyes are golden from the sun, and he looks pretty. I MEAN... more appealing than before...

I look over at Ennoshita, and his cheeks are a bit flushed. I look over at Narita. Same for him too. Am I blushing as well?

"Do you need anything?" Hinata asks. I can't tell if he's upset or not. He's hard to read. "A-Ah!" Narita speaks up, " We were just wondering if we can sit with you... I need to study for a test, and all the other spots aren't that good or unavailable."

Hinata looks at us with an eyebrow raised. He doesn't seem to believe us. "We won't disturb you. Narita just needs to study, that's all", Ennoshita reassures him. Hinata doesn't say anything for a bit. I sweatdrop.

"Okay", was all he said before going back to his book. His earphones aren't in his ears anymore.

The three of us sit down with Narita next to Hinata, Ennoshita in front of Narita and me in front of Hinata. "Oh right", Hinata looks at Narita and then back to his book, "I'm Narita Kazuhito, this is Ennoshita Chikara, and this is Kinoshita Hisashi".

I look at Narita with wide eyes and a concerned face. Didn't he remember from a few seconds ago where we agreed not to disturb Hinata? "Hinata Shoyo".

Huh? "My name is Hinata Shoyo... You don't know my first name." Ah, I never realised that. Hinata Shoyo, that's a pretty name.

{TIME SKIP}

Narita's POV

Ugh, what's the answer to this? The answer isn't anywhere in any books, and I left my phone at home. "The Anglo-Zanzibar War of 1896. It lasted no longer than 45 minutes". I look at Hinata. His eyes are on my textbook.