Chapter 62- New Adventures Await

"Tastes like burnt tire," Lance complained slightly turning as Lilith and Tucker came through the portal. Which he promptly closed.
Lilith let go of Tuckers hand to head to Lance, his arm had scars all along it but he wasn't bleeding. Which was all Lilith could focus on, Lilith sighed 'Everyone is okay.'

"Perhaps it wouldn't taste so bad if you had waited for me to add the peppermint like I told you too," Morgana said, as she walked over to Lance and added shaved peppermint to the cup he was holding that held a black frothing mixer. 

"Good doctor, bad patent?" Lilith asked softly, "More than you will ever know," Morgana complained before going back to the cauldron that said on the fire in the hearth of the ancient  kitchen.

"One problem I don't like Peppermint," Lance complained before downing the whole cup of liquid.
"So no tea then?" Lilith asked as she walked over to the cabinet and pulled out a box of peppermint tea bags.

"I'll take a cup," Musa said as she and Edwin skipped into the kitchen Edwin immediately checking out Lances arm, watching as the scars faded. 

"And Tucker should take a cup of what Lance has," Edwin said pointing to the cauldron, "But I kind of like my scar," Tucker said covering his arm almost defensively. 

"It is kind of cool," Musa and Lilith said both smiling to each other when they spoke. Though Musa said it more like how a sister teases their brother. 

"I agree," Lance nodded, looking at his own arm as if regretting not keeping his scars as they faded away before his eyes.

"Well after tea time we should get going, new girl is ready when we are." Musa said moving to sit on the counter while Lilith filled up the tea kettle.

"Go where?" Lilith asked, "Other Earth's, remember?" Musa said cheerfully.

"I'm-I'm not going right?" Lilith asked nervously, "You don't want to see other earths?" Musa said with a puppy dog expression on her face.

"We all have to go, if the hero's in the other earths are as annoying as ours then we need all the help we can get." Morgana said, and Lilith sighed.

"Don't worry Lily-pad I'll be fun I'm sure of it!" Musa said jumping off the counter to hug Lilith. Lilith froze and tried to focus on getting the tea ready. 

"Please don't call me that," Lilith muttered, "Oh I like the nickname, but if you don't..." Musa sighed deeply before letting go. 

"Come on Musa darling lets go get packed," Edwin said taking her hand. "Why do we need to pack?" Tucker asked, "We're going to get them all at once, it'll take a few weeks at least." Lance said standing and getting some cookies out of the cabinet as Lilith gave Musa the cup of tea.

"Think of it as a vacation," Morgana said patting Lilith on her head before leaving with Musa and Edwin. 

"Vacation, I've never really had one before." Lilith said softly, "Really never?" Tucker asked, Lilith turned sipping her cup of tea. 

"I've been places like Gotham, but never just for fun." Lilith said looking into her cup solemnly, "Maybe after this is all said and done we could-we could all..." Lance stammered, "All together?" Lilith asked looking between the boys. 

"Yeah, we could visit some of the big theme parks, with Lances powers we'd get there without having to pay for flights. Like the time we had lunch in Paris only to have dinner in China." Tucker said cheerfully, "Yeah that was fun, but I've been dying to see the new expansion they added on to the park in metropolis. I think they called it 'the crypt' they use real fire in one section." Lance agreed, Lilith laughed softly.