chapter 30

WARNING!!! This chapter contains MATURE scenes for ADULTS & OPEN-MINDED readers only! Read at your own risk!

➳➳➳❤❤➳➳➳

SABINA's POV

"Sabina?! Are you up there?!" I groaned in irritation when that voice woke me up. But instead of opening my eyes, I tried to sleep again. But he didn't stop and repeatedly called for my name. Who's that? Am I dreaming? I wanted to sleep more but he was so persistent. I'm going to skin you alive for disturbing my sleep, Henry!

"Sabina!" When I heard it again, that's when I finally opened my eyes and realized that someone was indeed calling for me. I looked around and looked around with furrowed eyebrows, momentarily forgot where I was. But when I saw the familiar place, I remembered that I was in the tree house.

"This is the first time I fell asleep in here." I muttered to myself. I was about to sit up when I felt someone move beside me, breathing steadily against the crook of my neck. I was about to panic when everything came back to me like a scene in a movie.

The beating of my heart went wild as what transpired between me and Xzavier earlier today replayed inside my head. I gasped against my palm, couldn't believe what just happened. Maybe this is just a dream...

I slowly craned my head to look at his face and blinked innumerably, hoping that he was just a figment of my imagination.

Gosh! He's really here with me! We were in a spooning position and the way he was hugging me was full of possessiveness. He hasn't changed. Even in his sleep, he still holds me like I would disappear on him any moment.

"Oh, my God. What have you done, Sabina? How could you let yourself be used by him like this again?" I chastised myself. I didn't know how to feel about what happened between us. I wanted to hit myself for being so weak. But then, no matter what I do, it already happened.

I slowly unwrapped his arms from hugging me, almost stopped breathing in fear that I might wake him up with just a slight movement. The, I was about to sit up when he wrapped his arms around my waist again and then buried his face on the crook of my face.

"Where do you think you're going, my Ina?" I almost jumped when I heard him speak. Oh, God! He's awake!

I swallowed hard and didn't know how what to say. I felt like my heart was about to come out because of how fast it was beating. I bit my lower lip.

"Sabina?! I'm coming up there!" Then, my eyes widened when I heard Henry's voice again and when I realized what he just said, I abruptly sat up.

"No! I-I mean, I'm coming! You don't have to come up here!" I answered with a loud slightly trembling voice, panicking that he might see me together with Xzavier in bed. I looked at myself and Xzavier and realized that we were still naked together in bed.

"Ah, okay. Were you sleeping?" I groaned inwardly. Henry is really persistent sometimes!

"Yes! I just need to do something first before going down! You can go home without me!"

"What are you still up to at this hour? You've been up there since this morning! Thankfully, we saw your note because your parents got worried of you when you didn't come down during lunch. Your mother cooked something for afternoon snack so make it quick and come home! I'm sure, you're already hungry!"

"I'm still working on something! I'll be there in a jiffy!"

"Okay then! Make it quick, okay?! I'll be going back home then." I sighed in relief when he final left. I was about to get off the bed when my body went still as Xzavier suddenly spoke.