chapter 27

:)

➳➳➳❤❤➳➳➳

SABINA's POV

I couldn't hold back the smile that appeared on my face while watching the children play at the indoor playground in the mall. The place was big enough to accommodate people with all the different equipment for children and adults.

They kept on squealing and laughing while enjoying playing with each other while me on the other hand was just sitting at the waiting area together with the parents who didn't want to go in there and prefer to just wait for their children.

"I'm glad I brought them here. Look how happy they are. They told me that their parents seldomly take them out on weekends because they're busy that's why when I told them that we would come here, they were so excited."

"Yeah, they all look happy. I'm just glad that you kept your promise. At least, this one." I couldn't help to sound a little sarcastic.

"Ina..." I met his gaze and I saw that sadness in his eyes again. I averted my gaze.

"I'm glad you came even though you can't probably stand being with me."

"I came for the children. I didn't want them to get disappointed. They've been looking forward to this."

"And I won't deny that I've been looking forward to this too because I wanted to be with you. Well, I wanted to make the children happy at the same time." Then to my surprise, he suddenly held my hand.

"Mr. Montaño—"

"—Xzav, Ina. I want to hear you call me by my name again." He uttered huskily while gazing into my eyes. My heartbeat became faster.

"I don't know if I could ever bring myself calling you that after everything that happened." I admitted and looked at the other way. Then, he gently cupped my face and made me face him before resting his forehead against mine.

"Mr. Montaño—"

"—Do you remember what I told you before; the thing that I would do the moment you call me Mr. Montaño once again?" My breathing went hitch as my heartbeat went even wilder.

"Don't you dare."

He smiled boyishly. "Say my name then."

"Mr. Montaño, I'm not in the mood to play games with you. I—" My sentence was cut short when his lips sealed mine. My eyes widened as my body went still. It was just a gentle kiss yet it brought so much sensations within me.

"Mr. Montaño, can you please show us how to properly play that one?" I instinctively pushed Xzavier away upon hearing Lucas' voice. He grunted because he almost fell down from his seat. I bit my lower lip.

"Which one?"

"That one. We tried but we couldn't do it." Lucas pointed at the wall climbing. Xzavier kissed my forehead and then whispered to my ear.

"I'll be back, my Ina." He then stood up and went with Lucas to the wall climbing area.

That place wasn't only for kids because there was many equipment for adults also. It was intended for family activities.

I watched Xzavier give instructions to the boys before properly putting the gear on them. After that, they finally managed to at least get the basics.

Then, Xzavier looked like he told them that he would go back to the waiting area but the children didn't let him. The girls pulled him by the hand somewhere else.