chapter 10

WARNING!!! This chapter contains MATURE scenes for ADULTS & OPEN-MINDED readers only! Read at your own risk!

➳➳➳❤❤➳➳➳

SABINA's POV

I felt like I was floating in heaven while Xzavier was worshipping my body full of desire. I was biting my lower lip in order to prevent myself from moaning too loudly and it was so hard to do so. I didn't think that muffling my moans would be this hard.

"Oh, God...Ohhh..." I almost screamed in pleasure when his tongue attacked my hard nub, relentlessly circled it before sucking it like a lollipop which made my body jerk up. I could hear the naughty sounds of what he was doing to me as if he was eating the most delicious food that he ever had.

"Xzav...I can't take it anymore...It's coming!" My chest was heaving as I felt that familiar addicting feeling that was about to struck me. And when he darted his tongue in and out of me while his thumb was attacking my button, I lost it.

"Xzav!" Thankfully, I managed to cover my mouth with my hand before I let out my scream. My whole body convulsed deliriously. But to my surprise, he positioned himself and quickly spread my legs further before invading my still quivering womanhood. My eyes rolled back as the pleasure doubled.

"Ohhh!" I held onto him tightly as my body continued on shuddering. He was now deep seated inside of me and began pounding inside of me, intensifying my org*sm.

Yes, Xzavier taught me about that word because I asked him about it after our first lovemaking.

The pleasure doubled and shortly after that, my body erupted once again and again. I couldn't believe how good it felt that it made my mind hazy. I didn't know what was happening anymore. All I knew was the unparalleled ecstasy that was making me crazier with each passing second.

We kissed like there's no tomorrow as our positions changed without him pulling out of me. Now, I was on top of him, bouncing on his hardness like I was riding a horse.

"You're a natural to this, my Ina. You're heaven." He praised huskily before his eyes went to my jiggling breasts. "Damn. You look so fùcking hot riding on my c*ck." He then caught one of my nipples with his hungry mouth as his other hand toyed with the other one, massaging it while tweaking the rosy bud with his fingers.

I threw my head back while trying my best to suppress my moans. Oh, God. This is really addicting. It feels so good!

I couldn't believe that I could accommodate him like this. I felt so full and stretched to my limits.

"You're driving me crazy, Ina!" He grunted and began meeting my movements with upward thrusts. His hardness was hitting all the sweet spots inside my quivering wetness and it almost drove me insane.

"Oh, God! You're so deep inside me...Yes! Just like that. More...Faster..."

"I love how wet, hot and tight you are. Fùck!" We were both sweating and breathing hard but we didn't care. I could feel another org*sm that was about to hit me and I was right. Just a couple of fast and hard slams and I exploded like a bomb again around him.

"Xzav, oh, Xzav! It feels so good!" I didn't know how did I prevent myself from not screaming to the top of my lungs when my intense org*sm hit me. It made my senses reeling that I lost myself for I didn't know how long.

He waited for my body to stop shaking before he resumed tirelessly. Gosh! He could still go on even though I've climaxed again and again already. I wasn't sure if my body could take another round but when I felt him starting to move inside me again, the scorching fire within me automatically got ignited again.