Convenient

I have waited 2 years to do this 🫣
Earth 123
Y/n's View

I have waited 2 years to do this 🫣Earth 123Y/n's View

"This isn't an apology to Olivia or anything. I've learned to mind my business even when it is my business." I say.

I'm not here to say I'm sorry
I'm not even gonna ask

"Olivia said in an interview with Daniel that you never seemed like you wanted her." Austin says reading the sheet of paper in front of him.

"I wanted her in my life more than anything. Do I still want her in my life? Hell no." I say.

You're the one that didn't want me
But I ain't tryna win you back

"So the story is the other way around?" Austin asks.

"Exactly. I saw screenshots of me texting other girls and I remember texting any other girls and neither does Olivia. I let her go through my phone whenever she wanted to but I never got that back in return." I say.

She said I cheated, that's just fucked up

"Olivia said I cheated on her and my own twin brother goes against me and agrees with her without context. He knows I don't do stupid shit — I don't cheat on people. It's weird." I say.

But you believed it
Ain't that convenient?

"So you are denying that you texted other girls?" Austin says.

"I'm not trying to deny it. Everyone knows I talk to other girls as friends. I'm in group chats with some of my Twitter followers and sometimes I talk to them individually. I am very open about that to everyone. Olivia could've take it out of context." I say.

She took it out of context

"It doesn't even matter what happened in the past because I have gotten several threats over shit that never happened." I say.

Now my heart's in the comments

"I'm the heartless one when my brother is sleeping with my ex and rubbing it in my face." I say.

Now you can say I'm heartless
But you don't know what a heart is

"I saw the signed but I never brought them up because I trusted her." I say.

You don't think I No-ah
But I know a little bit

"I got one more question and I'm gonna let you go — I know you got places to be. What is the future of Premium?" Austin says.

"You could not pay me a dime to even speak to my brother let alone make music with him. I know how to make music, I will do it my damn self. The album is still coming out but without his name on it." I say.

"I will make sure it isn't." I say.

Time Skip