Enemies

Earth 110
Olivia's View

"You dated Y/n Y/l/n?!" Iris asks

"It's not that serious." I say.

"Why'd you break up?" Iris asks.

"Y/n changed." I say.

"I don't think that whole acting or music thing will work out." Y/n says.

"What?" I ask.

"Don't take it the wrong way but I'm a star. You're dreaming of being a star. I don't think you'll make it." Y/n says.

Used to have friends, now I got enemies (Ooh)

"Y/n is dead to me." I say.

Used to keep 'em close, now they dead to me (Damn)

"She thought she was better than me. She thought she would famous — which she is — and I wouldn't. What kind of person says shit like that to their girlfriend that they supposedly loved?" I say.

Used to have friends, now I got enemies (Ooh)

"She never sorry and I don't think she ever will. Kinda feel bad for her, she lost a good woman." I say.

Enemies, yeah, it's so sad

"So Y/n said you would never make it, crushed your dream, and expected you to still date her? Absolutely hilarious." Iris says.

They said I would never get this far, ah, ah

"I don't know how I didn't see it before. After that, I realized that she never was actually rooting for me." I say.

Think that we don't see who you are, are, are?

"Doesn't matter because I did it. I did it and I did it way better than she did it. I've only been making music since 2021 and I just happen to be more successful." I say.

Laughin' to the bank like ha, ha, ha

"That doesn't even make sense. You're gonna start acting just to launch your music career?" Y/n says.

Guess that I'm just talkin' too much blah, blah, blah (Shut the fuck up)

"You, my friend, are the best at proving people wrong." Iris says.

Time Skip

There's a knock on the door and I open it.

"Long time no see." Y/n says.

So, where did y'all go? (Ooh)

I try to shut the door and Y/n grabs it.

"I'm sure your lawyer has had enough of your trespassing cases." I say.