54.

Max was laying in bed. He had a controller in his hand and was looking at the tv. I walked over and sat down on the bed. "Are you really playing Fifa right now?" This guy seriously. He brought his playstation everywhere but I didn't expect him to play it on the most important race weekend of his career.
"Yes I am going to the track as late as possible. It's only free practice anyway and I don't want to answer another 50 questions." He rolled his eyes. I knew he hated all the media duties. "So you're avoiding the media by playing Fifa." I rolled my eyes laughing and crawled next to him. "Oh you have a better idea?" He smirked, putting his controller down and got on top of me. He put his hand on my cheek, kissing me passionately. I wrapped my arms around him. "You have to go to the paddock Max" I said while he was kissing my neck. I didn't want him to stop but I also didn't want him to be late. He sucked on my neck, leaving a mark. I felt his hands under my shirt, moving his hands up to my boobs. "Max... you'll be late" I moaned under my breath.
He stopped kissing me and looked at me. "I wouldn't care if I was late because of you, but you're right." He got up, putting his hand through his hair.
Hopefully he knew I really wanted his hands and lips all over my body but he had to do more important things right now.

————————-

Everywhere you looked you saw Max's and Lewis' face. This was literally going to be the Grand Prix of the year.

A couple of reporters rushed right passed me. I looked behind me and saw Max walking in the paddock. He forced a smile at them and started walking faster than usual. The cameras were following him everywhere and I guess it would get even worse.

He walked up to me, touching my hand softly as he walked passed me. It was as if he wanted my attention. I looked at him as he walked away and saw him pointing at his neck.
I was confused. Did he hurt his neck?
"Hi Rylee, ready for the big weekend?" Charlotte put her arms around me, pulling me into a hug. She looked at me but her smile quickly changed into a smirk. "Looks like you had a good night" she pointed at my neck and laughed. Fuck that's what Max meant. I put my hand on my neck quickly. "Oh well... nothing special" I tried to laugh it off. She grabbed something out of her bag and gave it to me. "I won't ask any more questions but you better cover it up." She winked at me as she walked up to Charles and kissed him. I looked at the foundation she gave me and looked back up at them, they were so cute together. I wish Max and I could be like them some day.

I guess I was looking at them a bit too long because I didn't even realize Lando was standing next to me. "What are we looking at?" He interrupted my thoughts as he gave me a nudge. "None of your business" I looked at him laughing. "Have you figured out what you're gonna do next year?" He actually look interested and concerned. Did he really want me around next year? "I applied for some jobs, but no answer yet. So probably just go back home" I shrugged my shoulders. I wasn't gonna stay for another year doing nothing. He nodded. "Give me your phone" he looked at me, putting his hand in front of me. I grabbed my phone and gave it to him. He put something in it and gave it back to me. "If you need to talk or want to hang out, you can text me." He smiled a little and walked away.
He put his number in my phone. Did he really want to spend time with me? He obviously didn't know I was dating Max and Lando was definitely on the list of people who can't keep a secret.

It was way too busy on the paddock so I decided to go back to the hotel. I just wanted to stay in bed and watch Netflix.
I walked passed the Red Bull hospitality, Max was standing outside, doing another interview. He looked at me and started shaking his head laughing. I knew what he was laughing about. Mercedes wouldn't miss another bottle of champagne right?