31.

Summer break was over and we were in Belgium. Max was excited to be here as a lot of his Dutch army travelled to the track, it was also one of his favorite tracks.

Unfortunately it has been raining all day. I never saw this much rain in one day. Yes, summer break was definitely over.

Max walked into the hospitality, his Red Bull jacket was zipped all the way up. He walked over to me, leaning over to me and kissing me. I guess we were done with being a secret. A couple of people looked up but weren't really surprised. I think most people already kind of expected it.
"How are you love? Not too much work?" He sat down next to me, opening his can of Red Bull.
"Not really, but you have a meeting with the engineers and Christian." I looked at his agenda. He rolled his eyes, quickly taking a sip.
"I know.. can you come with me?" I looked at him confused. He didn't need a PR manager in there. It was all talks about strategy, performance and how they could make the car even faster.
I guess he could see the confusion on my face as he answered my question. "I just want my girlfriend there, not my PR manager." He looked at me smiling, how could I say no to him?

—————————

As I was sitting in the meeting I realized how Toto would love to be in here. I guess his plan worked because Max trusted me enough for me to be in the most important meeting, he trusted me with his feelings and worries.
Once in a while Toto texted me asking how I was doing, how my classes were and of course, how Red Bull was doing. I never really answered the last question.

I wasn't really paying attention to anything they were saying, it's not like I understood what they were talking about anyways.
Max leaned back in his chair, putting his hand on my thigh. He squeezed my thigh a few times making me look at him. I smiled at him, he moved a little closer to me, whispering in my ear. "I can't wait to fuck you later tonight" I wasn't expecting this, making me blush a little bit. He could make me feel so many things. I saw him smirking, making circles with his thumb on my thigh.
I looked away, shaking my head and then I realized Christian was looking at us the entire time. He rolled his eyes but I swear I could see him smile a little.

                                ————————-

The race has been suspended because of the rain so everyone was just waiting for it to stop raining. I zipped the Red Bull jacket all the way up and put the hood over my head. It was so cold.
Max was sitting in the middle of the garage, looking at the tv. I got up and walked over to him, sitting next to him. "You look so cuddly." Max looked at me laughing. "I hate this weather, I hope it will stop soon." Max nodded. I knew he wanted to race but it just wasn't safe.

Two hours later and it was still pouring rain. Everyone was just scrolling through Instagram or texting. I decided to walk around a bit. I walked passed the Ferrari garage, Charlotte and Isa weren't here today so I couldn't hang out with them.

Daniel was standing outside of the Mclaren garage. I nodded at him quickly but he walked up to me. "Hey, how are you Rylee?" he looked at me smiling. "I'm good, how are you?" I knew he didn't want to make small talk, he wanted to talk about something. "So.. I saw you walking out of the Mercedes hospitality a few weeks ago.." I knew he wanted to ask me about that. He probably thought it was weird since I worked for Red Bull. "Yeah I needed some papers for college." He nodded but I could see he didn't believe me. I didn't want to lie anymore so I started walking again but he stopped me quickly. "Just don't hurt him okay?" I started shaking my head. I didn't want to hurt him but I couldn't keep track of my own lies anymore.

The race didn't resume and Max won the Belgian Grand Prix without even racing here. I knew he was happy with the points because Lewis only got third place but he also was disappointed that he couldn't race.

The next race was gonna be next week and it was his home Grand Prix. It was definitely going to be interesting.