24.

The next race was on the exact same track so we didn't need to fly to another country. I actually liked some free time. I had time to study and take my classes in peace.
I sat down on my bed with my laptop on my lap, I was answering emails. It looked like everyone wanted an interview with Max now he was leading the championship with a good amount of points.

Max walked in my room and he looked at me smiling. "Hi sunshine, how are you?" he walked up to me and gave me a quick kiss. "I am good, just working and deciding how many interviews I can fit in your day." he rolled his eyes.
"How about none?" I knew how much he hated interviews. He only liked the one with Ziggo so I made sure to accept theirs every time. "I'm gonna take a shower, my trainer kicked my ass today." He gave me a quick kiss on my forehead and walking into the bathroom.

Things were going great between us. We actually spend every day together. The only thing that kinda bothered me was Kelly. I saw her kissing his helmet and walking around with him in Monaco and now she's nowhere to be seen. Was he still seeing her? Did he still like her? I wanted to ask him but I also wasn't really ready for the answer. 

I heard my phone go off but I couldn't find it. I saw it laying on a table and I grumbled. I really didn't want to get up. Max got out of the shower and walked into the room. The sight of him being shirtless never got old.

"Can you grab my phone and look who just called me?" I pointed at the table where my phone was laying and he grabbed it. "It's Toto. Why is he trying to call you?" He looked at me confused, throwing the phone to me.
"He probably wants me to come back working for them" I rolled my eyes trying to be as convincing as possible.  Max put his pants on and crawled next to me, putting his hand around me.
"Well then you can tell him to fuck off because you're mine." He put his hand on my chin, making me look at him. "And I don't wanna lose you." he whispered softly against my lips and kissed me while he moved his hand to my cheek. My heart started beating faster as he pushed my laptop away and pulled me on top of him. He moved his hands over my body, leaving them on my ass.
I wanted him so bad right now. We didn't have sex yet, I think we both wanted to wait for a special night but at this point I was just done waiting.
I kissed his chest softly, leaving a trail of kisses to his pants, I looked up to him as I unbuttoned his pants. I felt his dick pushing against my ass. I guess he was done waiting as well.
"Fuck.." he moaned softly, I put my hands on his chest moving my ass slowly over his dick and I kissed him softly. He quickly deepened the kiss while moving his hands under my shirt and took it off quickly.
My phone started ringing again but we both ignored it as he started to kiss my neck. I never felt like this before. My entire body wanted him. I moaned against his ear as he was kissing my neck.
"Oh my God Max I...." Right in that moment my phone started ringing again and I couldn't ignore it anymore. Toto never called me so many times in a row. "I should really take this." I got up, grabbing my phone and my shirt while walking to the door.
"Wait, are you fucking serious right now?" Max looked at me confused and even though he was trying to hide it, I could see he was mad as well.
"I am sorry I think its important." I put my shirt back on and opened the door and as I walked out I heard him cursing.