42.

Warning: sexual content

I actually loved Mexico even more now. It brought Max and I back together. We decided to keep it a secret for a while. We didn't want to complicate things.

Toto told me I could follow Lewis around again and be his PR manager but I declined. I told him I was too busy with classes and stuff. Which wasn't a complete lie but I just didn't feel like I was part of this team anymore.
My heart was with Red Bull. I actually wanted Max to win every single race.

I was walking through the hotel room wearing sunglasses and a Red Bull cap, obviously trying to fit in. Once again I felt like I was in the Lion's den but this time the Lion actually knew who I was.
I knocked three times on the door and he quickly opened the door, pulling me inside. "God I missed you." He put his hand on my cheek and pressed his lips against mine. He pushed me against the door. I put my hand on his chest and mumbled on his lips. "You did amazing during quali." I felt his smile on my lips. He picked me up and carried me to the bed, throwing me on it. "And you came here to congratulate me?" He looked at me with a big smirk on his face. I pulled him on top of me. I missed his face, his smile, his beautiful blue eyes. God he was so hot.

He started kissing my neck while sucking on it softly. I put my hands on his back, putting my legs around his body which made our bodies close to each other. "Take it off." I softly whispered, while tucking on his shirt. He stopped kissing me and looked at me smirking. "If you do the same." I smiled while taking of my shirt, he looked at me and did the same. He smirked again while taking off his pants and gestured me to do the same. He could make me horny with just one look. I unzipped my pants and took it off, smirking at him while throwing it away. I pushed him down, getting on top of him.
"You're so beautiful.." he looked at me, I could swear he looked at me as if he would never see me again. He put his hands on my hips.
I just wanted him so bad. I quickly took of his underwear and he did the same thing for me. He was so hard already. I pressed my lips against his, playing with his tongue while putting his dick slowly inside me.
"Fuck Rylee" he moaned against my lips, he put his hands on my ass and in that moment his phone started ringing. We both chose to ignore it, we didn't want to be interrupted for a second time.

I put my body as close to his as I possibly could. He grabbed my ass hard, I moaned as I felt his dick deep inside me.
I sat back up, moving my hips around. I saw his phone lit up again, Christian was calling again. I looked at his phone, but he made me look at him. He moved his hands all over my body, touching every single spot of my body.
I moved my body up and down on his dick, putting my hands on his chest to go even faster. Max closed his eyes, moaning as I felt his grip on my ass. Not long after that he came inside of me, he wanted to make me cum as well but we were quickly interrupted by a knock on the door.
Max put his finger in front of his lips, gesturing me to be quiet. I giggled a little bit. The knocking became harder. "Max I know you're in there, open the door I'm getting worried." Christian's voice was loud and sounded worried.
"For fuck sake" Max got up and quickly put on his underwear. I got up as well, grabbing my clothes. "Where do I go?" I whispered at him. He pointed at the bathroom, so I started walking to the bathroom room, he grabbed my arm and kissed my lips quickly.

It literally felt like a Romeo and Juliet story and Juliet was hiding in the bathroom of Romeo's hotelroom. I started shaking my head as I laughed to myself. I started putting on my clothes as I realized I forgot my bra. Fuck it was still laying in his room.