6.

It was qualification day in Spain. I was walking through the paddock. I was gonna watch it in the Ferrari garage with Isa and Charlotte. We were probably gonna talk through most of it anyways.

"Hey guys are you ready to watch qualifying?" I entered the Ferrari garage and sat down next to Isa and Charlotte. They stopped talking when I walked in and looked at each other.
"We were actually thinking to just spend the day at the hospitality. We aren't really in the mood to watch it." Both of them stood up at the same time and grabbed me by my arm pulling me with them.
"Wait really? Don't you wanna watch your boyfriends?" I was really confused. Why didn't they wanna spend the day in the garage?

We spend the entire day hanging out in front of the hospitality. I was enjoying their company but I still was confused as why they wanted to spend the day here and not in the garage. Quali was over and the paddock was getting busier again.
"Our boys did really great. P4 and P6!" Charlotte smiled looking at her phone. "Lewis is on pole so Toto must be happy too." She smiled at me but I just shrugged my shoulders.

We talked about my plans to go to college again and the girls were actually genuinely excited for me. In this short time I really started to like them a lot. As I was smiling I saw Max approaching us.
"Hey girls, can I steal Rylee for a quick second?" They both nodded and looked at each other smiling.
I got up and followed him to stand a little further.
"What's up?" I smiled, putting my sunglasses in my hair so I could look at his eyes better. I noticed he actually had really nice eyes. They were ocean blue.
"So I was thinking, if you want of course, to grab a coffee together tonight?" He actually looked kind of nervous.
"Uhm.. I don't know if that's such a great idea. I mean you work for Red Bull and I am.." related to Toto fucking Wolff. I didn't want to lie anymore but he wouldn't let me finish my sentence.
"Working for Mercedes. Yes I know but no one needs to know. I just want to get to know you better." I sighed, I also wanted to know him better. I looked around trying to find the right words when suddenly I saw Toto looking at us.
"Okay fine, but don't tell anyone. Pick me up at 7 okay? I'm staying at the hotel next to the casino, room 365." I quickly said, smiling a little while walking back to the girls. I sat down with them, giving Max a quick glare. He was smiling from ear to ear as he walked passed Toto.

"What was that about?" Charlotte leaned over to me, trying to read my thoughts.
"You can't tell anyone, not even your boyfriends but I am going out with Max tonight." I almost whispered.
"Ohh! That's exciting" Isa said, giving a look to Charlotte. "You would look cute together."
"That's never gonna happen, he works for Red Bull remember. Toto will kill me if he knew"
Charlotte and Isa both started laughing as I sat there looking at them confused.
"Oh he certainly would kill you if he found out." Charlotte laughed.

Yeah I was fucked.