7.

It was ten minutes before 7 and I was looking at myself in the mirror. I was wearing a simple t-shirt and jeans. It was just coffee right? So I didn't need to wear something fancy. I was feeling kind of nervous but also excited.

I heard a knock on the door and looked in the mirror  one last time. I walked to the door and opened it with a big smile on my face. I looked straight into Max' blue eyes. He was wearing a white t-shirt and a jeans as well. "You're looking cute." He said with a smile as he looked me up and down. "Thank you, you're looking handsome as well." I smiled, grabbing my purse and closed the door behind me.
"So where are we going?" I smiled at him. He didn't look nervous and actually looked quite comfortable which made me kinda happy.
"Well I thought we could eat some ice cream instead of coffee?" We walked out of the hotel and walking next to each other.
"Yes great idea, I'm dying for some ice cream!"

We walked around after we ordered our ice cream. I had a banana ice cream and Max ordered a plain vanilla one.
"So you like bananas?" He looked at me laughing, I pushed him a little because I knew what he meant.
"I loooove bananas, especially Mercedes bananas." I winked at him trying to tease him.
He rolled his eyes trying to act hurt. "You have literally no taste."

We walked for about an hour and talked about our favorite things to do, our favorite countries. We avoided talks about our families because I didn't want to lie. We sat down on a bench, enjoying the silence.
"Do you like working for Mercedes?" Max looked at me, breaking the silence.
"I don't really work for them. I am going to follow Lewis around during his interviews. I actually wanna go study something PR related." It was not the entire truth, but it wasn't a lie either
"It's actually really cool that they let you follow him around. So how long are you staying with them?" He looked me in the eyes. I swear his eyes were the most beautiful I've ever seen.
"Probably until the end of the season." I could see his face lit up for a moment.

It was 11pm and we were walking back to my room. Max wanted to drop me off and I didn't complain because I felt safe with him. He stopped in front of my room and waited for me to open it.
"Thank you for tonight and for bringing me back." I opened the door and was standing in the doorway.
"I had a really nice time, I would love to see you again." He said smiling and for the first time this evening I noticed that he was getting nervous.
He moved a little closer to me, putting his hand on my cheek. My heart started beating faster when I felt his touch on my skin.
His lips brushed against my lips and he kissed me passionately. I kissed him back and put my hand on his chest, deepening the kiss.