12.

I woke up early from my alarm clock. It was race day. I grumbled and turned the alarm off. I looked next to me and I saw someone laying next to me. It was Kelly, she was laying next to me. Shit. I quickly got out of bed and jumped in the shower. Did I want to be with Kelly? I loved having her and P around but I also wasn't in the right mindset yesterday.

I walked out of the shower and was faced with a smiling Kelly. "Hey champion, you're gonna kill it today" she kissed me quickly and softly.
"Let's hope so, I never had much luck here." I shrugged my shoulders. Monaco has always been a difficult track for me but I need to win here because Lewis was winning a lot of races lately.
"Give me 30 minutes, I'm coming with you to the track." She smiled, putting her hand on my arm to calm me down.

I walked down the paddock with Kelly next to me. I noticed some people staring but I didn't know if they were staring at me or at Kelly.

All you could hear was engines firing up as everyone was waiting for the five lights to go out. I was in pole position because Charles' car had some problems and he couldn't start. I felt bad for him, it was his home race but I had to focus on my own race.
The lights went out and I had a good start. The race was actually kind of boring like almost every race here in Monaco.
I ended in P1 and immediately I heard Christian on the radio. "Max Verstappen you're a Monaco Grand Prix winner and you're leading the championship"
It was the first time I was leading the championship. "YEEESS C'MON!" I put my car on the first place spot and got on top of my car to celebrate.
I ran to my team and family to hug them, Kelly was there as well and I pulled her into my arms, she gave me a quick kiss on my helmet.

I walked back to my car while taking my helmet off and I looked straight into Rylee's eyes. I put my hand through my hair, looking at her but she just shook her head and looked away.
I received a lot of pats on the back and handshakes.
I tried to find Rylee again when I was on the podium but she wasn't there. I didn't really know what to do as I was looking at Kelly I realized that she wasn't the one I was trying to find through all the people. It was Rylee who I was dying to hug and kiss. Her lips were the one I was dying for.