36.

A week has passed and I haven't really talked to Rylee. She texted me that she wanted to explain everything but I just didn't want to hear her voice.
Was it all a lie? We had the most amazing sex, did she fake that too? It didn't look that way but then again she fooled me for months.

After Monza, I just got in my plane and went straight to the next race. I didn't really talk to anyone, I wanted to be alone because people would notice that there was something wrong.

————————

I was leaning against the table in my garage. There was so much happening around me but I literally zoned out. I couldn't stop thinking about Rylee. Rylee Wolff. I wouldn't be mad if she just told me who she was. It's not her fault that she's related to Toto. It was the fact that she lied for months and that she probably told them everything they could use against us. I wasn't really sure about that last one though. They didn't really have more pace than us, only during the last race.

Christian snapped me out of my thoughts. "What's going on with you lately?" He was standing next to me. How long was he already standing there? I didn't even notice him. "Nothing, I'm just focussed." I shrugged it off. I had to tell him the truth.
"We trust you, just calm down a bit and you'll do fine." He pushed my helmet in my hands and patted my back.
I saw Toto walking past our garage, he smirked when he saw I was looking at him. I was definitely gonna wipe that smirk off his face.

I was starting last on the grid, but I wanted to finish on the podium.
I felt confident in the car, Sochi has never been my favorite track but I've never been more happy to see the rain as I was now. I gave me a very good opportunity to gain some places. I saw Lando spinning of the track, I felt bad for him. He really deserved to win his first race.

"Thats P2 Max, great job!" I heard GP in my ear.
"YES! Haha, I knew we could do it!" I drove my car into the P2 spot. I smirked as Lewis looked at me, he clearly didn't expect to see me next to him.

———————

The interviews were done and I was back in the hospitality. I just sat there, I didn't feel like going back to my hotel so I decided just to stay here. "Are you finally gonna tell me what's going on?" Christian sat down next to me. He actually looked concerned. "It's Rylee.." I played with the Red Bull can in front of me. "What's wrong with her? Are her exams not going well?" I sighed. I didn't even know how they were going. "She's a Wolff" he looked at me confused. "What do you mean? A wolf?" Did I really had to spell it out for him? "Wolff.. as in Toto Wolff.." he looked in front of him and suddenly his face changed as if he finally got it. He didn't say a word, he just got up and stormed off.
I rolled my eyes, he probably went straight to the Mercedes hospitality to confront Toto.