14.

I walked into the place Max has texted me to meet him but I didn't see him. He probably didn't arrive yet.

I wanted to look for a seat when I heard a voice behind me. A voice I recognized but it wasn't Max his voice. "Hey I am so glad you wanted to meet up" I turned around and saw Jason. It was Jason who texted me and not Max.
"Hi... yeah sure." I know he could read the disappointment on my face but I didn't care. I just wished it was Max who stood in front of me.
"So you wanna go sit down?" I nodded softly and followed him to sit down at a table.

We talked while we had our meal. Actually I didn't really talk. Jason talked the entire time about Mercedes and how he wanted to be promoted to Lewis' chief engineer.
He kept talking about how Toto was a great team boss. Did he use me to get promoted or something? If he really thought that Toto was going to listen to me about engineers then he was really stupid.
I put my head on my hand, looking at him while nodding once in a while.
I was so bored. Not even once he asked a question about me.
"Oh look at the time, I really need to go. I told Lewis I was gonna train with him." I put some money on the table and got up. I was not going to train with Lewis at all, but I just wanted to get out of here.

He followed me outside and tried to grab my hand. "I can go with you and train together with you and Lewis?" I looked at him, I really wanted to roll my eyes. Was he serious right now?
"Yeah no Lewis doesn't like that..." And quite frankly I didn't like that either.
He pulled me to him and kissed me hard on the lips. I pushed him away quickly. What a difference from the soft touch Max gave me.
"I'll see you next race babe." he smirked and waved goodbye. I couldn't believe him. He was such a douchebag. Did he really think this was going to help his promotion?

It was my last day in Monaco, so I just wanted to enjoy my last moments looking at the beautiful view. I walked around the marine looking at the boats and the sea. I love traveling the world and seeing a lot of places but I also felt kind of useless just following Lewis around. I didn't know how much longer I was willing to do that.