Prologue

I based the idea for this story on the book "Fangirl" by Rainbow Rowell, as well as all the other stories similar to this. I figured I'd give it a try! Hopefully I don't do too bad!

The name of this story is from "All I Want" by A Day to Remember.

Enjoy!

Disclaimer: I own Charlotte Dawson and her story "Space Enough to Grow." I don't own anyone associated with the WWE.

***
Clack. Clack. Clack.

The computer screen was bright. Her room was dark. The whole apartment was dark, actually, but she didn't mind. She hadn't left her room since she'd gotten off work, so it was fine.

Clack. Clack. Clack.

She probably needed to buy more food, she realized. It was too late now, but tomorrow wasn't. She'd go to the grocery tomorrow. Maybe go out with some friends. Who knew?

Clack. Clack. Clack.

For most people, writing was an escape. It got people out of their everyday lives for a little while and into the lives of far more interesting people.

Charlotte Dawson wasn't looking for an escape. She was just looking for some fun. And for her, fun meant writing wrestling fanfiction,

Clack. Clack. Clack.

Sure, it was probably weird to others that she was sitting in her room at 12:30 in the morning writing about men who'd never met her before, but for Charlie, this was completely normal. And sure, she was 25 years old and should have a real job instead of being a waitress, but again, this was completely normal for Charlie.

Clack. Clack. Clack!

Charlie finished typing. She skimmed through the chapter, making sure there weren't any basic mistakes, and proceeded to publish it. She could always edit it later.

---

Space Enough to Grow by rampaiging-charlie

Ruby Cortez has always tried her best to stay under the radar. As a seamstress for the WWE, it's been pretty easy. Sure, she's dating Randy Orton, but she doesn't have to appear on TV, so it's fine. One day, Randy snaps and the only one she can turn to is the most unlikely person.