How everything began

There was once a world were wizards, dragons and other mythical creatures lived. They all lived in peace and helped each other out when it was needed. It was all ruled by the most powerful wizards of all around the world from each element. Like there was a wizard who mastered the element lightning but there were also wizards who mastered wind, ice and fire.

But on one day the world changed. The dragons turned against all living creatures and nobody did something against it because everyone was afraid. Afraid to get killed or eaten alive by them they all gave the dragons there own realm and left them alone. But there was 1 dragon who didn't agree with it and stayed at his friends place who actually was a wizard.

The wizard gave the dragon a nice shelter below his house. It was not a small one either. The dragon could fly there as much as he wanted and the wizard just watched the dragon fly. Never did people know there was a dragon below the wizards home because when someone visited the place the never found the secret door to the dragon's shelter.

A few months after the dragons got their own realm they came to visit the closed town because they were hungry and they didn't have food enough on their own land. But the town they visited was from the wizard who had the dragon hiding there. The dragon sensed it and said it to the wizard with help of telepathy of their thoughts. The wizards didn't know if the other people in town would believe him so he brought the dragon with him. Together they arrived in the town but besides listening to him they wanted to kill the dragon. The wizard jumped in front of them to save the dragon. By doing this the people were thinking he was a traitor. And then the hell began. The people of the town attacked the dragon and the wizard but at the same time the other dragons start flooding the town. A few moments later there was nobody left in the town and the wizard and dragon were surrounded by dragons. The dragons attacked and the wizard and dragon died ..... Nobody of the village was left. At least that was what everyone said.