forty-eight

OTM

I was going to go to jail today.

First, my alarm didn't go off so I woke up late. Even though I woke up late, I had to get Ming ready for school.

She was pissed off too so we couldn't stop arguing. This little girl got mad at me and wet my entire outfit and some of my hair.

I had to change and my hair started curling up since it was wet so I just put it in a ugly sloppy bun.

I changed into Beys hoodie she gave me and some leggings. She gave it to me in a mean way but I don't care, I'm still going to wear it.

I finally got to school and things only got worse, these bitches keep trying me. First, some girl bumped into me in the hallway then had the nerve to tell me to say excuse me.

I told her she should've said excuse me to me for making me look at her fucked up wig. It was a mess, she should've asked me for hair tips instead of being rude.

Then, I get to this class and Jaden is pissing me off. He was in a bad mood or something so he kept saying dumb shit to me.

His little slick comments were starting to piss me off, I was already in a bad mood.

"Onika, what does that necklace say? Rude asshole?" Jaden's just mad his dick is little.

I smiled thinking about Bey, fuck his lame ass insult. "It says little lady. My girlfriend got it for me, remember when she bitched you and made you leave me alone?"

The dirtiest bitch in the class, Tiana, started laughing. I hate this bitch more than anyone I've ever hated anyone.

She's the same one who's face I was just in at that party and she had nothing to say.

Today is not the day for her to be trying to play with me.

She was sitting right next to Jaden so I turned to the back of her head. "Is something funny bitch?"

She looked back at me with a stank face. "I just think lying about having a girlfriend is childish. Just say you got yourself the cheap necklace and move on."

The necklace isn't cheap, it's real. Bey spent farm coin on me.

"Bitch what's childish is you not straightening your leave out. What's childish is the crooked baby teeth in your mouth. What's childish is how your dirty ass doesn't know how to bathe correctly. Don't say shit to me because when so was in your face at that party, there was no problem. Keep that same scary ass energy."

Jaden laughed and that drew more attention to us. She rolled her eyes but I knew she was embarrassed.

"Bitch I could never be scary. Just say you're embarrassed you made up a girlfriend and you wear fake jewelry."

She's so jealous of me.

"I'm not you, people like me for other reasons than wanting their dick sucked under the stairwell or bleachers. Your ugly ass will take whatever you can get, even dirty stairwell dick. Have some fucking self respect. Don't say shit else to me, todays not the day to try me."

"Or what?"

"Or what? Or I'll slap the shit out of you. Play with me and find out, I already told you today is not the day."

"Come over and do it Onika. I really want you too."

So guess what I did? I got up from my desk and slapped the shit out of her just like I told her I would.

She was so in shock she couldn't do anything but hold her cheek and stare at me with wide teary eyes.

"Bitch I've been waiting to slap your ugly ass. Leave me the fuck alone."