thirty-five

thank you for 50k reads 🫶 and i apologize 😭

BGK

Onika was back from Houston and I was excited to see her again. She got back yesterday but she said she was tired so I couldn't see her until today.

Before I went over there, I was hanging out with my friends at my house. I wanted to bake Onika some cookies but I didn't know how to so Kelly and Megan were helping me.

By helping me, I meant they were making the whole thing by themselves while I watched them from my kitchen island with Bryson and Frank.

"Do you guys think she'll like the cookies?" She's really honest, she'll probably tell me if they're bad.

Kelly rolled her eyes. "Anything we make is going to be good so she'll like them."

"Hopefully. But I think I did something wrong." That's why I wanted to take her cookies.

Frank leaned over. "Why?"

"I don't know, she's just been acting different. I think it was because of our phone call, you guys told me not to say that yet."

"Maybe she was just busy spending time with her family?"

"But she was texting me every second until that phone call, then we started texting every other hour. That has to be the reason why."

Bryson leaned over too. "Maybe you're confused about what your relationship is. Maybe she doesn't want anything serious so that's why she's acting like this now because of what you were going to say."

"Well when I asked her what we are, she just said we were hanging out. I didn't know what that means but she said I should call her my girlfriend so I assume we're... something? Not nothing."

Kelly snorted, "Hanging out? What does that even mean?"

"I don't know. We kiss a lot and I think of her as my girlfriend, I think she thinks the same thing. It doesn't matter if we don't have a label, I like her and she likes me."

Bryson patted my shoulder, "Don't overthink it too much. She's back and you're about to go over there, it'll probably be fine and back to normal. Maybe it was just the distance."

"I have a question I need to ask before I go over there." I'm already embarrassed and I haven't even asked it yet.

"What?"

"So when you're doing things, sexual things, how do you not... you know so fast?" I put my head down and they all started laughing.

If anyone else was asking this, I would've laughed too so I can't even blame them.

"Why are y'all laughing? If Bey gets in some pussy, she'll nut before she's all the way in. No disrespect. She needs some real help." Bryson is the main one that won't let me forget about that incident.

Kelly and Megan finished making the cookies into little balls and put the cookies in the oven. "This seems like a dick and balls type conversation, we'll be in the living room."

Both of them left the kitchen, that was probably for the best.

"Frank is gay, he could've gone with-"

"Even if I was gay, I would still be fucking alleged guys. Virgin."

"How am I a virgin and my girl is sitting right over there?!"

"Well I actually am a virgin and the one that asked for help so, help?" They're worried about the wrong thing right now.

Bryson put his hand on my shoulder again. "It's simple. All you have to do is whack your willy or whatever they call it before you go over there."