sixteen

OTM

I was going to Beys house... again, it wasn't really strange for me anymore. I've been to her house and farm a couple times.

I texted her when I was outside like last time. She must've been waiting by the door because she opened it as soon as my message delivered.

I grabbed my bag of snacks from the passenger seat before getting out of my car. She scared the living shit out of me when I turned and saw her right in front of me.

"What the fuck?!" I was whisperer yelling since she probably had to sneak me in again.

"Sorry. I just wanted to take the bag for you." Her creepy smiling ass.

I rolled my eyes but still handed her the bag. She helped me out of my car, even though I didn't need it, and softly closed my door.

I wore my Crocs today so I could walk up the stairs quietly, I still took them off and held them in my hand when we got inside.

We crept upstairs and into her room. I sat in the chair in front of her desk like last time.

"I'm about to check on my mom and make sure she's still asleep. How was the ice cream?"

"It was so good. I actually had an orgasm eating it, that was the best ice cream I've ever had."

"Did you- did you really?"

I laughed and her genuine concern. "Obviously not. For me to have an orgasm-"

"I'll be back." She quickly left the room and I laughed to myself.

While she was doing that, I checked the groupchat I'm in with my friends. They were all saying my name for whatever reason.

: keep my name out your bitch ass mouths

fenty 👩🏽‍🦲: bitch fuck u

lolo 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: right. lame ass bitch.

india 🇮🇳: scroll up and look at what we were talking about gremlin

: no... i'm here now so tell me what was said

india 🇮🇳 : we wanted to go to waffle house 🫤

fenty 👩🏽‍🦲: onika stop being mean to my bitch before i beat the shit out u

india 🇮🇳 : i'm not your bitch.

: i can't and robyn SUCK MY DICK

lolo 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: wdym you can't?? we're on the way to pick you up now

: ....? two things.

: one. why are you all texting in here if you're together

: actually who the fuck is driving???

: two i'm not home so you're driving for nothing

fenty 👩🏽‍🦲: there's only so many places a lesbian can be at this time of the night 😏

lolo 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: ONIKAS A LESBIAN????

: ...

: like you bitches are dumb

india 🇮🇳 : bitches?? i haven't done shit

lolo 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: onika is that why you were eating my pussy through my leggings???

fenty 👩🏽‍🦲: why is this my first time finding out about this???

: lo you can't keep shit secret