eighteen

OTM

Bey has been ignoring me and I don't know why. I also don't know why I care so much.

It hasn't been that long but I've texted her a couple times and she hasn't responded to any. I don't know if I did something when I was drunk to make her mad, I can be annoying when I'm drunk.

I thought we had a good night though. It was so confusing to me.

After a couple days I got tired of being confused and went to see her.

It was a Saturday so I was assuming she was working. I parked at the farm and got out.

I went into the small building next to the ice cream shop that said Knowles Farms on it.

I opened it but it wasn't Solange behind the table this time. It had to have been her mom.

Meeting her mom is definitely not what I planned on doing today. I didn't know what to do so I just turned around and left.

I'm so dumb. I could've at least acted like I walked into the wrong place instead of looking like a dummy.

Well now what do I do? She always sneaks me in so I don't just want to go and ring her doorbell.

I started to walk back to my car but I saw Solange eating ice cream in the shop. Thank God for the huge window and her bright pink shirt.

I went into the ice cream shop, she was sitting alone so I sat across from her.

"Hey Solange."

"Solo. I like nicknames."

"Oop. Sorry, hey Solo."

"Hi. No offense, but I'm assuming you want something?"

I smiled apologetically. "I just need a teeny tiny favor." I pinched my fingers together so she knew just how small the favor was.

"What?"

"I need you to take me to your sister. Please?" I flashed a smile when I said please, I was going to try and use my cuteness to get her to help me.

"Why can't you just text her?" She was not going for it.

"She's ignoring me but I don't know even know why. I want to go see her so I can ask her."

She smiled but it was a little evil. And scary. "I'll do it if you do something for me."

"Okay, what is it?"

"I don't know yet. A favor from my sisters girlfriend might be valuable."

"You're right. Are you done with your ice cream? I can drive us up to your house."

"Yeah, one second." She got up and threw it away.

I went to hold the door open for her and and we walked to my car. She was looking around like it was a spaceship, she must be used to pickup trucks.

The drive to their house was literally a minute long. She got out first and ran to the door but she was still struggling to unlock the door.

"I'll get it later. Taking the key out is embarrassing because it's hard."

I would've offered to take it out but she was right. "You're right, just don't forget about it."

Nobody's going to be able to tell the keys still on there, it's not like they have any neighbors.

We walked up the stairs and she knocked on Beys door. "Giselle!"

There was a bunch of noise and movement from the other side of the door. "Hold on!"