thirty-eight

BGK

As soon as I got in my car, I started sobbing and texted my friends. It was hard to see so I was relying on autocorrect.

: Emergency

: I need emotional support

Kelendria: girl did you not see out messages asking you where you were? we wanted to hang out

Kelendria: we're together now we were waiting on a response from you for like an hour

Meg: what's wrong?

: Where are you guys? I'll meet you

Kelendria: we're at some random park idk the address

Kelendria: just use my location to find us we won't move

: 👍

I used Kellys location as a GPS to help me find where they were. They were on the outside of some forest, I don't know what they were doing.

: Here. Get in my truck.

I wiped my face before they got there but there was no point. You could see my emotions all over my face, I was heartbroken.

When they got in my car they were all out of breath. Megan got in the front and the rest of them got in back.

I had my body turned against the window with one of my legs up on the seat so I would see them all.

Kelly was the first to notice something was wrong. "What happened? Why do you look like you've been crying?"

Has someone ever asked you what was wrong and it made you break down? That's what happened to me.

Everyone was confused because I never cry. I never have anything to cry about.

Since I couldn't really talk, I just showed them the video of her kissing the girl.

Bryson covered his mouth, "Oh damn." Everyone was just staring at my phone with their jaws dropped.

Kelly climbed over and gave me a hug. It was a really awkward position for her and her foot was in Brysons face but I needed the hug.

"I'm sorry, I know you really liked her."

"I did, I thought she liked me too. I don't know why she would do something like that."

"It wasn't your fault. Obviously she's slow if she cheated on you."

I don't know what everyone else in the car was doing right now but we needed this best friend moment.

"I think it was my fault. I think it was because of my-"

"It's not. You did everything right, it's her fault she decided to do what she did. Fuck her."

"Yeah, fuck her."

The whole car started laughing and Kelly struggled to get off me. "You're cussing now?"

"I'm grown." They've been cussing since elementary school, I'm just catching up.

Frank chuckle, "Megan this is your chance."

She rolled her eyes, "Shut up."

"Why are you mad? He's just trying to help you, be the shoulder for her to cry on." Kelly makes fun of Megan the worst about me.

"I don't want her, how many times do I need to say that? Stop making this about me when we're here for Bey. Y'all are worried about the wrong damn thing. I already told y'all I was talking to someone anyway."