20

YEJI

It's been so long since we got married, 9 years of marraige, can you believe that?

I gave birth to our first born son Yejun, and our second daughter Jinni.

Yejun is 8 years old, while Jinni is 4.

"Argh! Mom! Oppa keeps bugging me!" Jinni yells out in frustration. "Yejun don't bother your sister. Play with Mama instead." I told him to play with Ryujin.

"Okay Mom." Yejun ran to play with Ryujin.

After I was done with the dishes, I called them to the living room. "Okay kiddos how was school?" I asked. "Good! I got a star." Yejun shows me the star on his backhand. "Amazing honey." I patted his head.

"Oh yeah Mama," Yejun called Ryujin. "Yes?" Ryujin asked. "Jinni got a letter and a flower awhile ago." Yejun chuckled.

"Aw who likes my little princess?" Ryujin carries Jinni and boops her nose. "I don't know who it is Mama, it was a girl from what I know." Jinni admits.

"And also, Yejun oppa has a crush!" Jinni exposes her brother. "Who might that be?" I gave my son a teasing smile.

"Lee Hyerin!" Jinni exposed her brother more. "We're just friends!" Yejun says with a 'hmph!'

"Yeah yeah, that's what me and your Mom always use to say." Ryujin rolls her eyes. "Ryujin! He's only 8." I scolded her.

"Wait.. Isn't Hyerin, Chaeryeong and Hyeju's daughter?" Ryujin asked me. Yeah, Chaeryeong and Hyeju got married the same year as us. and has a daughter named Hyerin, same age as Yejun.

Winter and Karina also got married, but they got married 2 years after ours. Having a son named Jeonghan, and he's 4 years old, same age as Jinni.

As for Yuna and Lia, they also got married about 3 years after ours. They have a beautiful baby girl named Yulia mixing both their names together. And it's kind of the same as her mother Julia. Yulia is 5 years old.

Yep, since me and Yuna are sisters, Yulia, Yejun and Jinni are cousins.

"Yeah, I don't like her. I only see her like a sister, I like someone else." Yejun speaks out. "Okay then, just don't rush things. Wait 'till you're older." Ryujin sighed.

"Yes Mama, like Mom says school first!" Yejun danced. "Man, you dance like your Mom." Ryujin laughed. "I wanna see Mom dance!" Jinni cheered.

Ryujin smirked and I rolled my eyes. "You heard her babe." She chuckled. "Please Mom?" Jinni showed her whisker dimples that she got from Ryujin. "Okay fine." I stood up in defeat and started dancing with Yejun.

Suddenly Jinni and Ryujin started joining in the fun too. I guess it isn't that bad.

RYUJIN

"Let's go kiddos." I carried them to the car and put them in their car seats buckling them up.

We're gonna go to the park to see the squad and have a reunion. We haven't seen each other in a while now.

Yeji was already inside the passenger seat so I sat in the driver seat. "Are you ready kids?" I asked. "Aye aye captain!" They answered.

These kiddos seem to like spongebob more than cocomelon. Which I don't complain, I just hate hearing cocomelon 24/7.

"Mom." Jinni called her mother. "Yes honey?"

"Who lives a pineapple under the sea?" She questioned. Yeji opened her mouth to answer but I suddenly spoke.