10

"Wah it reminds me of our younger days Honey." Aunt Irene giggles at the thought.

"I-I'm just gonna cover this.." Yeji said and ran over to her Ryujin and hugged her tightly. "Rupok." I said and they looked at me in confusion. "Nothing!" I chuckled nervously

Aunt Seulgi and Aunt Irene started laughing since they know what I mean. I just stared at the couple in front of me. Aish I am the captain of this ship, okay?

???

"Just go slowly, or else you're gonna blow our cover." I whispered to her. "Sorry." she apologised.

"Okay boss, we're here. What do we do?" I asked on the walkie talkie.

"Blow the place up."

"Got it, boss."

RYUJIN

"Good morning love." She was stretching like a baby. "gomo baby." She answered. She got up and took a shower.

I was waiting for her on the bed since I already took a shower. It's Yeji's birthday today, but me and the others have a plan to just pretend there's nothing going on.

I saw her come out of the shower all dolled up in the dress I bought her. "You look stunning love." I complimented her. "You don't look too bad yourself." She smiled. I am wearing the outfit she bought for me.

.
.

"Woah, Ryujin sure has good taste." Mom Seulgi admired the dress I bought for Yeji.

"You know what day it is today?" Yeji asked smiling. "Uh, It's friday." I answered. "Yes, but you know??" She tried to tell me.

I looked at her in confusion and her smile faded making her frown. "Nevermind." She was dissapointed.

Look, I'm sorry love. Just wait a bit more.

"Anyways, love, come with me." I held her hand and dragged her to the living room.

I coughed.

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" Someone yelled and we immediately put them up. "Inspect them." The girl with a New Zealand accent said.

I could tell how scared Yeji was. She risked it and pulled me for a hug. "I love you—" She got cut off as the other girl put a blindfold on Yeji. "Stay quiet."

"Love..." She whined quietly.

"Follow us." The girl said and they took Yeji away.

We all looked at each other and laughed silently. I rushed over to the pool area to where they were.

"P-please don't hurt me.." Yeji uttered. "We wont," The girl said in an australian accent.

"Cause...." she paused.

I went behind her and hugged her tight, "Happy Birthday, love." I whispered and took off her blindfold. She got surprised with the confetti.

Yeji looked at me with the I-will-kill-you look. Oh dear Lord save me please. Yeji smacked my head. "What the heck was that for!?" She yelled worriedly.

"I was scared, you know!" She smacked my arm. "Yah, give your girlfriend a break Yeji." The girl with a New Zealand accent said, she took off her mask and smiled.

"Oh my gosh, what the heck Jennie unnie!" Yeji cheered and ran to hug Jennie unnie. "Hi Yej, how are you?" Jennie unnie chuckled. "I'm great, why did you guys do that to me?" Yeji pouted.

"Your reaction was priceless Yeji." The girl with the aussie accent said and took off her mask as well. "What!? Rosè unnie?" Yeji hugged them both. "We missed you." Rosè unnie put her hand on Yeji's shoulder.

"Happy Birthday Yeddeong." I came from behind with a cake in my hand. We all sang Happy Birthday to Yeji and she made a wish and blew the candles.

"Thank you for this, even though you guys scared me at first." Yeji chuckled. I put my arm around her waist. "Happy Birthday, love." I caressed her sides. "Thank you, honey." She smiled at me.

"Throw Yeji in the pool!" Lia shouted. "No! Her dress will get ruined!" I yelled back.

"You look amazing Yeji." Jennie unnie smiled at Yeji and she smiled back thanking her. Her dress was just a beach dress to cover up when you're wearing a bikini. It can be easily taken off. Which why I bought it.

*wink wink*

ehem..

Karina invited her to swim in the pool with the other girls since they were already in attire. Yeji accepted the offer and tugged at the hem of her dress and took it off.

I looked at her, it felt like everything was moving in slow motion. She was wearing a bikini as I said so. She smiled at me and gave me the dress. I grabbed it and folded it.

She went over to the other girls and they were playing in the water.

"Woah buttercup, what's up? Yeji's probably gonna melt at any minute with your stare." Winter spoke beside me. "Ah, she just looks amazing." I faced her.

"Aren't you gonna swim too?" Winter asked. "Nah I'll just watch my girl, you?" I asked and she answered. "Likewise." I nodded at her answer.

Me and Winter have been chatting for a few hours, the girls also have been playing for hours. It was just about time that Yeji excused herself out of the pool for a few minutes.

She walked over to me shivering. Good thing I had brought her towel, so I gave it to her.

"Ryuddaeng." She smiled brightly, I patted the spot beside me so she sat. "You had fun?" I put my arm over her shoulders and rubbed her arm, she nodded in return.

"I'm glad." I showed my whisker dimples. "I'm a tad bit tired, but I can still hang on." She stated and leaned on my shoulder. I put my hand on her head and caressed it.

"You wanna take a nap?" I asked and she nodded. Luckily we are under the shades, I lied down and made some space for her beside me. "Here love," I guided her. She lied down as well.

We are facing each other. We are cuddling, legs tangled, her head buried in my chest while my hand was on her head carresing her to sleep.

short chap :>

I'm in the process of moving today!

probably gonna write the next chapter in the car

thank you for voting and commenting :^