12

RYUJIN

"Ryuddaeng, I'm hungry." Yeji whispered to me. "Don't worry love, Mom Seulgi is preparing food for us." I caressed her head.

She's been so clingy these past few days. But I love it.

"Here you go," Mom Seulgi gave us a tray with cake slices. "Enjoy." She smiled at us. "Thanks Mom." I smiled at her.

"Here you go Yeddeong." I grabbed one of the plates and a fork. She lifted her head and her eyes sparkled when she saw the slice of cake in my hands.

She had her mouth open wide, I sliced a piece and fed her. "Mmmm~ Soo good~" She moaned. I sliced another and tasted it myself. "Mmm, it is good." I mumbled.

"Enjoying?" Yuna sat down on the couch in front of us. I hummed in response. "Wah! I still don't believe Yeji unnie is the eldest among us three here, she acts like a baby." Yuna looked at Yeji who was opening her mouth for another spoonful so I gave her one.

"Yeah, she is a baby." I laughed when she pinched my side. She's so cute with her cheeks puffed, chewing the cake in her mouth and with a sulky face.

I heard a camera shutter. I looked at where the sound was from, Yuna. "Look how cute you guys are." Yuna showed us the polaroid picture.

"Can I keep it?" I asked. "Of course, that's the purpose why I took it, so you can keep it within your heart. I hope you guys make happy memories more than sad ones." Yuna handed me the polaroid and I smiled at her words.

"Thanks Yuna." I looked at the polaroid in my hand. I suddenly had an idea and took out my phone. Good thing my phonecase was clear.

I put down the empty plate in my hand on the table, I quickly took my phone case apart from my phone and put the polaroid carefully. I put the case back and viola!

"Cute isn't it?" I asked showing Yeji. "That looks so nice." Yeji took my phone from me and admired it. "Good idea Ryu unnie." Yuna chuckled.

I love how Yuna really supports our relationship, especially her unnie. She really cares a lot for Yeji. Yuna also makes me feel like I'm apart of their family. Especially Mom Seulgi and Mom Irene. They treat me like their own. The Hwangs are very kind and loving.

-

Yeji wanted to go to room, so here we are now. In the room.

As we sat down on the sofa at the corner of the room. I didn't really think twice and I accidentally bursted out crying.

"Oh my gosh, Ryujin-ah are you okay?" Yeji asked in a worried tone. I nodded. "Tell me anything you're comfortable with." Yeji caressed my head.

"Thank you Yeddeong."

"For what?"

"For making me feel special," I paused. She hummed signaling I can continue. "Your family really is one of a kind, you're sooo lucky to have loving parents and a supportive and loving little sister. You know, I never had any of that. My parents were barely home. I would sometimes have dinner with my Mom or Dad but we rarely eat together. I'm always alone. And Thank you Yeddeong, for coming into my life." I hugged her tight while sobbing in her arms.

"Ryuddaeng.. I never knew you went through that.... I'm happy that you're happy with me and my family. I also want to thank you, for not giving up. Thank you for loving my family. We'll always be here for you, especially me, okay?" She intertwined our fingers, I hummed in response.

We were quiet for a few minutes. until,

"I love you Ddaeng." She whispered.

"I love you too Ddeong." My eyes shifted from her eyes to her lips. I leaned closer, and closer. But we got startled when somebody knocked on our door.

Aish! Who could that be?

"Yeji unnie~ Ryujinnie~"

Chaeryeong, it was just Chaeryeong.

"Yes Chaer?" Yeji stood up and went closer to the door. "Come downstairs. Your cousins are looking for you. We're gonna be playing truth or dare! Better see you guys downstairs!" Chaeryeong yelled and went away.

"Come on Ryu." She dragged me to go downstairs.

.
.

YEJI

"Hey~ What'd we miss?" I asked and they shook their heads meaning none.

"Come sit." Hyunjin pointed to the two spots across him.

Me and Ryujin sat there.

The bottle spinned.

It landed on Chaeryeong.

"Truth or Dare?" Hyunjin asked. "Truth." Chaeryeong answered.

"Who are you crushing on these days?"

"Jang Hyeju." Chaeryeong said str(g)a(y)ightforward.

The bottle spinned again.

It landed on Ryujin.

"Truth or Dare?" Hyunjin asked. "Dare." She answered.

"Kiss the most beautiful person in this room." With that, my eyes went wide.

Ryujin stood up, what the heck? Why is she standing up? Where is she going? Ryu! I'm your girlfriend! Hello?

I stared at her only to find her kissing the mirror. Oh my gosh are you kidding? Is she that full of herself?

"Oh~ She's confident~" Karina teased.

Ryujin walked back to her seat and sat beside me.

She looked at me, but I rolled my eyes.

When she was about to hold my hand, I crossed my arms.

"Oh~" The others teased. "Looks like someone's sulky." Lia laughed.

Ryujin leaned close to my ear.

"I love you, please forgive me?" She whispered softly. She gave my ear a soft kiss.

It sent me butterflies but I knew I had to keep a straight face and calm manner.

The bottle spinned again, this time landing on Lia.

"Truth or Dare?" Chaeryeong was the one to ask this time. "Dare." She answered.

"I dare you to do aegyo." Chaeryeong said Lia's eyes widened.

Lia just spent those 10 seconds doing aegyo. Lia's smile is the cutest. One of the things I admire about her, her eye smile.

Lia spun the bottle,

It landed on Karina. "Truth or Dare?" Lia asked.

"Truth."

"Describe your lover as food." Lia smiled.

"She's a grape, sometimes sweet, sometimes sour, and sometimes bitter." Karina said while looking at Winter. "Oh~ Okay next!" Lia passed the bottle over to Karina, and she spinned it.

It landed on me. Oh gosh. "Truth or Dare?" Karina smirked at me. "Dare-"

"change clothes with Ryujin for the rest of the game." Karina said with a smirk. Oh goodness.

"Okay.." I sighed.

Me and Ryujin stood up and switched clothes in our room.

We came back flustered. "Oh~ What did you guys do in the process?~" Hyunjin teased and I smacked his head. "Ow! Aye Ryujin! Tame your girlfriend!" Hyunjin caressed his head.

Ryujin laughed and we went back to our spots.

Throughout the game, I wasn't able to focus, I could smell Ryujin's scent on her clothes that I was wearing.

-

I lowkey regret writing this chapter...🏃

Feeling like this chapter is uneventful

HELLO!!! why did i update today you may ask?

well, hihi. the trip to the province was canceled so im saved from poor connection SLAY!!!!!