18

(Timeskip to the day before graduation)

YEJI

Time goes by very quickly. It feels like I just got in this school yesterday.

Today, me and the squad decided to hang out at my house for the day. "I'm so excited for tomorrow!" Chaeryeong plopped herself on my bed. "Yeji unnie's room looks so carefully and beautifully decorated, unlike Ryujin, her whole room is a mess!" Chaeryeong pointed out.

"I agree." Winter raised her hand. "Do I really get bullied for everything?" Ryujin hid behind me and put her chin on my shoulder. "Don't worry, in the future I'll be keeping our room clean." I described our room if ever we do get married.

"Mhm, I'll automatically think that Yeji unnie is gonna keep the whole house clean while Ryujin makes the messes." Winter says. "Okay okay enough with the negative things about Ryujin." I checked behind me to see her reaction. "You okay?" I asked. "Yes." She looked at me warmly.

"Sorry, I gotta go. Rina's been complaining about her dress, gotta save the damsel in distress." Winter opened the door and we laughed. "Okay see you!" We bid our goodbyes.

"Great, I guess I'm the thirdwheel?" Chaeryeong asked making us laugh. "Do you want me to call Yuna?" I asked. "No need, she's probably busy." Chaeryeong declined. "Wanna bake some cookies?" Ryujin asked. "Oh goodness, come on Yeji unnie. Let's not let Ryujin make cookies, or else they're gonna turn into chicken nuggets again!" Chaeryeong pulled me out of the room.

"Hey wait for me!" Ryujin shouted following us to the kitchen. "Okay uhm we need flour, sugar, baking powder, butter, egg, chocolate chip, and some vanilla extract." As Chaeryeong was telling me the ingredients, I started getting the needed ingredients.

We started making the cookies step by step. A few minutes of the process the cookies were already in the oven and we just chatted to waste time. "Wait a minute, I'm gonna get my phone." Chaeryeong hurried upstairs.

I was carrying the flour bag and I threw some on Ryujin making her gasp.

"You did not."

"Oh yes I did."

Ryujin started attacking me, she looked like a snowman, the room was covered in flour. Ryujin unexpectedly cupped my cheeks and pulled me into a long and passionate kiss. Well, not until Chaeryeong spoke. "Oh my gosh!"

"What have you two done?! The kitchen looks like the north pole!" We pulled away and looked away from each other. "Aish! Someone save me from these two!" Chaeryeong shouted out.

"Sorry Ryeong, we just had fun. We're gonna clean it up." Ryujin started cleaning. And I did so too.

Minutes of cleaning and the oven suddenly chimed. "Yay it's ready." Chaeryeong ran to the oven and took the cookies out.

"Oh I wanna try one—" Ryujin was cut off with Chaeryeong smacking her hand. "Not now, later." She glared deadly at Ryujin.

"Can I Chaer?" I asked. "Originally no, but since you asked nicely, I will allow so sure." Chaeryeong gave me a light smile. I took one and took a bite. "Mmm good." I chewed. "I want.." Ryujin drooled.

"Okay then, here!" Chaeryeong quickly shoved a cookie into Ryujin's mouth. "Ow! Hot! Hot! Hot!" Ryujin fanning her mouth with her hand.

I gave Ryujin a cold glass of water and rubbed her back. "You okay now?" She nodded lightly. "Goodness, don't make Chaeryeong pissed." I hit her playfully.

IRENE

"Yeji honey, wake up. Let's get you ready for the graduation ceremony." I shook her a bit. "Ryujin-ah.." She whispered. "Honey, Ryujin isn't here. You'll see her soon come on get up." I pulled her arms.