15

"Bye Mom, Dad! I'm off to school!" I opened the door and ran to school.

.
.

I walked into school, I saw a big sign that said "LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL."

How fast time is.

I saw Chaeryeong and Winter beside the lockers. "Yo!"

"Hey Ryu, sup?" Winter raised her head. "Good, you guys?"

"Amazing." - Winter

"Fantastic." - Chaeryeong

"I talked to Hyeju, turns out she's taking me on a date later." Chaeryeong squealed.

"I'm very happy for you." I rubbed her arm.

"Okay Yuna, here's your things. Don't forget to visit me okay?" A voice said behind me.

I turned around to see Yeji handing Yuna stuff.

"Okay thanks unnie, bye!" Yuna walked off to her class.

"Oh, Hi there Ryujin." She side hugged me. "Hi you two." She smiled at them.

"Are you in a hurry?" I asked. "Well, awhile ago. Yuna kept saying 5 more minutes, turned into 15 minutes in total." Yeji scoffed.

"Calm down, babe."

"Okay, I'm calm." She said and I chuckled.

"Let's go to class before we become late." Chaeryeong and Winter said and we followed along.

"I can't believe these are the last days of school." Chaeryeong chuckled. "Neither do I." I replied.

"Chaeryeong!" A voice across the hall called. "Hyeju!" Chaeryeong smiled, the girl running to us.

"Guys, meet Hyeju, Hyeju, meet Winter, Ryujin and Yeji." Chaeryeong introduced us to her.

"Hello Hyeju, nice to finally meet you. Chaeryeong has told us a lot about you." I reached my hand out and she shook it. "Nice to meet you too Ryujin." She smiled sweetly.

Yeji let out a fake cough, "Hello, I'm Yeji."

"Hi Yeji, nice to meet you." Hyeju gave a small wave to Yeji. "Likewise." Yeji smiled.

"I'm Winter." she introduced herself. "Hello there Winter, hope we get along." Hyeju bowed. "Oh no, don't hope. We will get along." Winter said making Hyeju laugh. "Of course."

"Anyways, me and Chaer will go on with our date. We'll see you guys." Hyeju and Chaeryeong bid us good bye.

Yeji was a bit quiet.

"Yow, I don't wanna assume but, I think your girl is jelly." Winter whispered to me and nudged me. "I doubt that, why would she be?" I asked and she pointed to where Hyeju and Chaeryeong were.

"The handshake.." Winter shrugged. "Don't worry, I'll take care of that." I chuckled.

"What you guys talking about?" Yeji slipped in the conversation. "Top stuff, you wouldn't understand." I lied. "Oh so you think I'm a bottom?" Yeji crosses her arms. "Yes." I smiled.

"Do you, perhaps want me to show you how dominant I can be?" Yeji had a different aura now. It's like you just turned on a light switch.

"Hmm, I don't think you can." I teased.

"I'll leave.." Winter didn't wanna witness war so she left to go home.

We were walking to my house.

"Are you really sure that I can't?" Yeji smirked. "Not even 0.1%" I teased once more. We were getting a bit close to my house.

Yeji sees the door of my house and pulls me with her. She finds the door open and led me in. As soon as we entered. She closed it and pinned me on the door.

"I'll show you." She looked at my lips and crashed hers onto mine. She was roughly kissing me. Not until...

"Oh my gosh!" I heard Mom's voice. Yeji pulled away looking behind her. "M-mom.." I panted.

"Mrs. Shin.. Hello.." Yeji was embarassed. "Hello there dear, enjoying I guess?" Mom teased. "Ma!" I whined.

"Sorry." Yeji apologised. "No problem, just go upstairs if you two wanna continue.." Mom laughed. "Yah honey! You won't believe what I saw!" Mom yelled throughout the house making us flustered.

"What happened?" He rushed downstairs. Mom pointed at us. "Oh~" He teased. "Dad!" That's it, that's the last straw. I pulled Yeji up to my bedroom and slammed the door.

"Your parents are such moods." Yeji laughed. "I now see where you got your attitude from." Yeji teased. "Care to continue?" I asked.

"Continue what exactly my love?" She teased me again. I sighed.

"Use your big girl words Ryujin, what do you want?" She asked. "This." I then pulled her in and who knows what happened after.

.
.

A knock on the door interrupted our heated make out session. I told Yeji to fix herself.

I opened the door seeing Mom Seulgi and my Mom together. "Oh Mom Seulgi." I smiled.

"You're calling her 'mom' now?" My mom teased. "Yeah, she said she didn't mind." I shrugged. "I came to pick Yeji up."

"Yeddeong, your ride is here." I called her over and she grabbed her bag and walked towards us. "Hi honey, how are you?" Mom Seulgi asks. "Very good." Yeji answered.

"Bye Ryu, see you tomorrow." Yeji waved, following her mother. I was gonna follow her out but my mom pushed me in my room. "Ah ah no, you must tell me what happened in this room young lady." Mom put her hands on her hips.

"Now tell me, is Yeji a good kisser?" Mom asked making me flustered. "Ma!" I smacked her arm. "What? You should probably grow a few inches taller than Yeji, you short top." Mom pushed me on my bed laughing and left my room.

Augh! Why does everyone bully me for my height?

YEJI

It has been a few minutes since we've been in the car. Momma still hasn't stopped asking me about stuff.

"So, my eldest daughter is a bottom?" She laughed at me. "I hate you!" I crossed my arms. "So what happened?" She asked me.

"Ryujin said her and Winter were talking about top stuff I wouldn't understand, so we stayed at her house so I can show her that I can be a top too!" I pouted. Momma laughed at me again.

"Oh come on Yeji, you're just like your mom. A submissive bottom." She called Mommy out. "She even once admitted that she was one."

"Yah Momma, too much info." I scoffed. "Don't go scoffing now young lady. Get ready for some more teasing when we get home." She smirked. "Oh come on!" I lowered my head.

Yeji top hits diff ngl 🫶🏻

currently having a mental block while writing 😭

have you eaten yet? if so that's good, if not then go and eat!!