3

YEJI

Its been a few weeks since I've transfered and I love what I have here. I'm very happy that I decided to transfer here.

through the days I developed my feelings for Ryujin like it was love at first sight. But the things is, I don't think she feels the same. She's probably very flirty with anyone. She just sees me as a friend and nothing more nothing less.

I also don't wanna confess and ruin our friendship. As long as I may last I will try and hold back the feelings I have for her.

Today is a saturday.

"Yeji hon!" Momma Seulgi calls. "Yes mom?" I looked at her beside the door frame.

"Let's go?" Momma Seulgi reaches her hand out to me, I grabbed my sling bag and held her hand.

"Seulbear! Are you and Yeji ready?" Mommy Irene asks. "Yes Hyun!"

We entered the car and Momma Seulgi plays some music. "You ready girls?"

"Yes Momma Seulbear!" Me and Yuna said in unison. "Alright!"

Momma continues to drive as me and Yuna vibe to the song with Mommy.

.
.

"Okay girls, we are here!" Mommy Irene says as Momma Seulgi stops the car and turns off the engine. We got off the car as soon as possible.

"Let's have fun sweethearts." Momma Seulgi says as we walked into United Kingdom hand in hand.

"Momma can we ride that one?" Yuna points to the carousel. "Sure hon."

We go over to the carousel and rode on it.

"I'm gonna be with Momma Seul, Yuna go with Mommy Hyun." I sat down beside Momma.

"So Yeji, about that Ryujin girl. How are you two?" Momma asks so sudden so I was surprised she asked.

"We are good Momma, why ask?" I asked.

"Oh uh nothing." She chuckled suspiciously.

Hm, Momma Seulbear what are you planning?

The ride was soon enough done and we had a lot of fun. Now we all are just eating. "Mommy I want ice cream." Yuna utters.

"Sure baby wait a sec." Mommy Irene stands and goes over to the ice cream stall while me and Yuna talk for a bit. "How are you and Lia hon?" Momma Seul asks.

Gosh Momma why do you keep asking about the people we love? Well atleast you don't know my feelings yet... Or else you'd be non stop being a tease like you aren't one already.

"We are good Momma." Yuna smiles softly and goes on her phone right after. I saw Mommy Irene coming back with a teasing grin.

"Hey babies heres your ice creams, Oh and Yej, isn't that Ryujin?" Mommy Irene points to where the stalls were at. Just by the mention of her name, I looked.

It was. It is her.

"Yeah, wonder who she's with." I answered. "She's with her girlfriend I think?" Mommy Irene says that hurt me a bit.

"Huh? Ryujin doesn't have a girlfriend though.. Well not that I know of.." I say quietly. "Why don't you approach her?" Momma Seulgi nudges me.

"No need, I'll just talk to her on monday." I smiled looking at the distance of where Ryujin was with a girl that I don't know of.

I quietly looked at my ice cream, and from my peripheral vision I saw my family cheekily grinning at me.

SEULGI