2

CHAERYEONG

I saw what happened earlier and I immediately let Minjeong know it.

Minjeongie🤩

RyeongChae😍:
YO YO!! MINJEONG!! YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT I SAW!!!

Minjeongie🤩:
WHAT?? I SWEAR RYEONG IF THIS ISNT WORTH IT I AM GONNA MURDER YOU!

RyeongChae😍:
GURLLL ITS WORTH IT! RYUJIN KISSED YEJI'S FOREHEAD GIRL!!!

Minjeongie🤩:
OMG??? OUR SHIP IS ALREADY SAILING IT HASNT EVEN BEEN A DAY YET!!

WE WIN RYEONG!! RYEJI 4 EVER🥺🥺💖

RyeongChae😍:
I KNOW RIGHT!! ANYWAYS SEE YOU TMRW IM GONNA HEAD TO BED KNOW MWA MWA!

Minjeongie🤩:
EW MWA MWA? IM NOT UR GF 🤮🤮 mind you I am taken! By my lovely Karina Wifey 🤧🤧

RyeongChae😍:
I knoww you dont need to slap it in my single ass!! go away!!

anyways i really need to go to sleep bye wintot.

MIND U U ARENT EVEN MARRIED YET!

Minjeongie🤩:
Okay okay Ill leave u alone for now ryeong gn!

..............

YEJI

God I still don't believe Ryujin did that. I mean is this what they call love at first sight?

Wahhh I'm soo messed up.

Its thursday. SHIT. I'M NOT LATE.. Right..?

"MOMMA!!" I yelled.

"Yes Yeji?" Mommy Irene came instead.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Uh 7:34 am." I sighed. "Thanks Mommy I'll get ready."

I just got ready and ran downstairs for breakfast.

"Hi Yuna, how's the date?" I asked while eating my food. "Oh my gosh unnie! I had soooo much fun!" Yuna exclaimed.

"Come on Yej, get a girl." Irene Mommy says.

"She already has one." Seulgi Momma teases.

"Hey Momma! I don't! S-she's just a friend!" I confirmed.

"Kiss on the forehead? friend? Oh please Yeji, me and your Mommy Irene were like that before." She says. "Yah Seulbear!" Mommy Irene laughs.

"I still remember how your Momma Seul kissed me on the forehead on my first day of meeting her." Mommy Irene teases. "Hyun.." She whines.

"Sorry my Seulbear, just gotta say facts." Mommy Irene laughs.

"Aiya aiya, girls clean up you're gonna be late." Momma Seulgi scolds us. "Okay Momma!" Me and Yuna put our dishes in the sink.

"I also have to go to work Hyun, let's go kids!" Momma Seulgi says with excitement and goes outside the door. "Bye babies!" Mommy Irene yells.

RYUJIN

Aish! These girls! They keep nudging me the whole time we've been walking around!

"Ryujin is sooo~ bold." Winter teases. "Yah you literally just met, but hey I can't blame you. She's pretty after all-"

"Back off." I cut her off. She suddenly put her hands in the air. "Woah woah okay Miss Shin, she's all yours."

I saw Yeji by the halls talking with another girl,

Tch.

I then looked at my peripheral vision and I knew the girls saw my reaction to the sight up ahead. I was just watching them. Yeji bid good bye to that person and saw us.

"Hi~" She ran to us, well I was surprised with the sudden hug.

"Hehe Hi!" Well she was cheery today. "What's up, you're a bit cheery today." I pointed out. "Huh? Is there something wrong with me being happy?" She tilts her head.

"N-no not at all." aish Shin Ryujin quit stuttering!

"Hi Yeji!" The two waved. "Hi Win, Ryeong."

"Anyways, we should head to our last class of the day, then we can hang out. Shall we?" Yeji interacted to us quite formally. We nod in agreement and headed over to class.

.
.

"That class was boring!" Winter exclaimed. "Hey, it wasn't all that bad." Yeji chuckled. "Yeah I agree, it wasn't." I put my hands around Yeji's waist.

Hmm seem to be a little red their Hwang.

Hehe.

"Yeji!" Someone yelled. and I could tell whom it is.

"Hi Rina!" Yeji waved. "Heyy Yej, Hi babe!" Karina went over to Winter.

"OooHhh I see, she's your new one the school has been talking about?" Karina asked me. "Ah no, we are just friends." I answered. "Ohh alright." she nodded.

"So any plans?" Chaeryeong, the fifth wheeler asks. "Let's go to Chaeryeong's house." I requested. "Ah sure, kaja~!" Chaeryeong ran off and we laughed it off.

YEJI

Woah! Chaeryeong's house is so big.

"Feel yourself at home." Chaeryeong said putting her bag down.

"Eomma! Appa!" Chaeryeong yelled. "Well, guess they aren't home." She sighed. "UNNIE!" Chaeryeong yelled even louder while calling for her unnie.

"Oh Ryeong, home so soon?" The girl said going down the steps. "Hi unnie!" Ryeong smiled.

"Chaeyeon unnie!" Ryujin and WinRina waved at her.

"Oh by the way unnie, this is our new friend. Hwang Yeji." She pointed at me.

"Oh, Hwang Yeji? Oh my gosh! An honor to meet you!" Chaeyeon smiled at me. "An honor to meet you too unnie." I smiled back.

"Let's go to my room!~" Chaeryeong led us there.

"Do whatever you want, just have pity on my precious bed!" Chaeryeong whined, we laughed.

Ryujin sat on the chair while I was sitting between her legs as she wrapped her arms around me. Everyone in the room stared at us. "What?" We both said, but they just teased us.

We talked for a while and everyone was very hungry. We talked a lot about ourseleves and got to know each other more.

"Oh Yeji did you know, Ryujin drank toilet water using a teaspoon!" Winter laughed and Ryujin hid behind me in embarrassment. "It's okay Ryuddaeng, we were all once curious kids." I laughed.

"Ryuddaeng?" She wondered. "A nickname for you." I said. "Okay, Yeddeong." She said looking at me.

"Yeddeong?" I asked.

"I created a nickname for you too." She smiled at me.

"DdaengDdeong." Chaeryeong exclaimed.

"Yeah DdaengDdeong!" WinRina laughed.

Both of us were flustered.