5

RYUJIN

It's been a few weeks since I asked Yeji to court me, and she already answered me yesterday. It's a nice day out, so me, Yeddeong, Winter, and Chaeryeong went to the park for a walk.

"I missed you Ryu~" Yeddeong says and clings onto my arm. "Me too Yeddeong~" I pouted.

"Yah you guys have been sooo odd these past few days, are you guys a thing now? Or?" Ryeong asked that caught our attention. "Yeah I agree with Chaer, you guys are sus." Winter grins.

I then intertwined my hands with my girlfriend and gave her a peck on the lips. I hope that cleared my bestfriends questions.

"W-what!? You guys have been dating for a few days without telling us!?" Both of them got dramatic and pretended to feel betrayed.

"Siri play Traitor by Olivia Rodrigo." Winter said dramatically. "You betrayed me~ And I know that you'll never feel sorry~" Chaer started to sing.

Me and Yeddeong just laughed at the two being all dramatic and cute. "Ice cream?" Yeji asked and both of their eyes went sparkling when they heard Ice cream. "Yes yes yes yes yes!!" Ryeong and Winter says with excitement.

"Okay, there's an ice cream place over there." Yeji pointed and we walked over.

"Hi there Maam, we would like 4 vanilla ice creams please." Yeji said. The woman then smirked and showed her cleavage to my girlfriend. Bitch. Back off she's mine.

"Perhaps would you like to lessen the pay by giving me a favor?" The woman asks. "Uh no thanks, My girlfriend and I would love to pay full price." I say to her and stated she is mine and mine only.

The saleslady scoffs and gives us the ice creams. I hand over the money with a Smirk. "Keep the change." Me and Yeji walked over to the two.

"Here are your ice creams." Yeji gave me one. "Here you go love."

She then gave Winter and Chaeryeong some. "Thanks Yeji!" They both smiled. "You're very welcome." Yeji giggles.

YEJI

"So what are our plans later?" Winter asks. "Let's go shopping!" I say to them.

"Yeah sure, I'll pay the expenses." Ryujin holds my hand. "Love no~ I'll be the one to cover that okay?" I pouted. "Okay okay fine, but some are on me kay?" I nodded.

"Omo Yeji-ssi!" Lia waved. "Ah Lia-yah!" I waved as well.

"How are you?" She hugged me which I did the same. "I'm doing good, Hi there." Lia waved at the three. "I'm gonna go get the car and I'll just turn to here so you guys can see me, okay?" Ryujin stood up and so did I, I nodded and we waited for her.

"So~ Is she your girl?" Lia smirked. "Ah yeah." I chuckled. "Girl~~~ You really hit the jackpot didn't you? A handsome girl just like Yuna." Lia said complimenting my girl and hers. "I guess I did." I giggled.

"Oh well looks like your ride is here, bye bye Yej!" Lia bid her good bye. "Bye Lia! Say hi to Soobin for me will ya?" I waved and got in the car. "I will! He misses you just as much!" Lia laughed.

Winter and Chaeryeong are already in the back seat. "Who's Soobin?" Ryujin asked with an unfamiliar tone. "Aigo my jealous baby, he's Lia's sister also one of my childhood friends. Don't worry love, he's gay and taken." I chuckled and cupped her cheeks.

"Oh did you guys forget we're here?" Ryeong pouted. "Ani, I know you guys are there." I put my seatbelt on.

"Let's go?"

"Let's go!"

I held my girlfriend's hand while she was driving.