4

YEJI

I woke up and i felt a pair of hands around my waist. What happened? Was I too tired to remember?

I looked at who owned those pair of hands clinging on me. Oh right Momma Seul asked Ryujin to sleep over. I mean it's fine.

It's a sunday today so it's not a problem.

I heard a knock on my door. "Yeji honey? You awake?" Momma said softly.

"Yes Momma I'm awake!" I said huskily. "Okay hon, wake Ryujin up and have breakfast with us."

"Kay Momma, be down in a bit." I answered and I heard faint footsteps meaning she went back downstairs.

"Ryuddaeng, wakey wakey." I shook her a bit. I also took her hands off me.

"Good morning Yej." Oh thats hot, her voice is raspy.

"Morning, let's have breakfast." I said getting off the bed. "Oh- Okay." She answered getting up.

I fixed the bed and we both headed off downstairs.

"Hi kiddos, let's eat." Mommy Irene says putting the plate of bacon on the table. "Hi Moms goodmorning." I smiled and sat down.

"Good morning." Ryujin did the same as me. We ate normally, but Ryujin wasn't talking to me much. Did I do something wrong last night? Oh shit did I subconsciously confess? Oh God what happened?

"Ryujin-ah, what do your parents do for work?" Mommy Irene asks. Well that's random..

"Oh uh they own Shin Corp." She says plastering a smile. "Oh right! Shin, we should meet with your parents one day." Momma Seulgi requests. Ryujin chuckles, "Of course, I'd be more than happy to tell them you guys want to meet them, they also look up to the both of you since you guys really broke the internet with your relationship and company."

"We are so glad." Mommy Irene holds Momma's hand.

.
.

We already finished eating, Ryujin still hasn't talked to me much. "Ryu-"

"Oh yeah, I have to go. Bye Yej, bye Moms. Bye Yuna." Ryujin stood up and cut me off with her saying good bye. "Oh- okay.. Bye.."

"Bye Ryu unnie!" Yuna waves, "Good bye Ryujin, stay safe. Tell your parents!" Momma Seulgi bids her good bye.

Aigo I swear, what's up with her?

RYUJIN

3Idiots

Ryusungie🙉:
YAH! I HAVE NEWS.. I HATE MYSELF FOR AVOIDING YEJI BUT I JUST COULDNT FACE HER!!

Minjeongie🤩:
AIGO WHAT DID YOU DO MONKEY???

RyeongChae😍:
AYE FILL ME IN WHATS UP?

Ryusungie🙉:
YEJI KISSED ME LAST NIGHT...

RyeongChae😍:
WHAT?? WAIT.. WHY WERE YOU WITH YEJI LAST NIGHT??

Ryusungie🙉:
Long story short, I was at United Kingdom with Heejin and Hyunjin and I was forced to be a third wheel, I saw Yeji and she invited me for dinner with her parents and I met her parents and we had dinner at her house and Mom Seulgi offered for me to stay over because it was too late to go home and I did.. And Yeji was so tired that I had to carry her BRIDAL STYLE to her room and as soon as I put her down she slept but woke up and she told me to stay with her AND THEN SHE KISSED ME SUBCONSCIOUSLY..