9

YEJI

We just finished showering after the game in the pool awhile ago, we decided to continue the others tomorrow since we still have 5 days left.

"YAH SHIN YEJI, YOUR WIFE IS SO STUBBORN!" Karina yelled out of nowhere. Shin Yeji? Wife? Seriously Karina?

"Aiya, you really are stubborn huh, yeobo?" I played along Karina's game of being wives.

"I-I'm not!" Ryujin yelled still eating the piece of chocolate. "I said no chocolates until lunch." I explained to her getting the candy bar out of her hand and gave it to Karina to throw it away.

"Fine." Ryujin crosses her arms letting out a 'hmph!'

"Love, I'm sooo hungry~" She said with aegyo. But she suddenly smirked, "Can I eat you instead?"

"Yah! shut up." I felt my cheeks heat up. "So, can I?" She continued teasing and I smacked her thigh. "Okay! Sorry love." She laughed and hugged me sideways.

"Lunch is ready!" Aunt Joy yells throughout the house, I glanced at Ryujin and her eyes lit up hearing that.

I stood up and offered my hand to her, she smiled at me lovingly and held it intertwining our fingers as we made our way to the dining table.

Ryujin pulled out a chair for me with her free hand since I was holding her other. I sat, still not breaking our hands free from each others grasp. She sat next to me and kissed my hand.

"Wow, my hand gets some, what about my lips?" I asked and she chuckled leaning closer until she stopped next to my ear.

"Don't worry, I'll give you some later love." She whispered seductively.

"Okay people, enough with the lovey-dovey act. Can we eat?" Yuna asked making all of us laugh.

When Yuna said that, we all started eating.

"Love, try this." I forked the meat, I was careful feeding Ryujin. She opened her mouth wide and I fed her. "Mmmm, It's so good, who cooked the meat?" Ryujin mumbled while asking. Momma Seulgi raised her hand and smiled.

"It's amazing Mom."

"Why thank you my future daughter-in-law."

Everyone teased us. I was red since I got myself comfy my head on the crook of her neck, I was shy.

"Awe love, no need to be shy." She carresed my head. "Not shy not me~" Winter sang the song of Itzy.

"Wah I love Itzy, my bias is Lucy." Ryujin answered because I looked like her baby.

"Wow Yeji, would you look at that. Ryujin chose  Lucy over you." Chaeryeong teased.

"Hey! I did not say anything that I would choose Lucy over Yeji!"

"Would you?" I said out of the blue. "Would I what?" She asked me and I looked at her with puppy eyes. "Choose Lucy over me?" I asked looking into her eyes.

"No of course not love. I already have my Hwang Yeji, the love of my life my sunshine, she's beautiful and charming. I love Hwang Yeji more than Lucy—"

"Okay love stop, I think they get it." I gave a kiss on her neck making her stop. "Okay okay, get eating love." She said and I lifted my head nodding.

RYUJIN

"Yow Monkey, is that a kiss mark on your neck?" She asked and I tilted my head so she can see my neck, she laughed. "Why what's wrong?" I asked. "Oh my gosh monkey! Your girlfriend really marked you well huh." she chuckled.

Oh gosh Hwang Yeji!

I glanced at her from my peripheral vision and I saw her smirk. I got a wet wipe and wiped the kiss mark off my neck. Aigo Hwang Yeji I swear.

"Hello love." Yeji came up from behind and clung to my arm. "Hi Yeddeong." I smiled.

"Heeki, you should bring Hyunjin over sometime." I chuckled.

"Yeah sure I'll bring herover soon." She responded. Yeji's smile widened.

"Oh yeah, that reminds me. When we have free time, let's have a double date." Heejin says and I looked at Yeji for assurance. "Yeah, sounds great." She squeezed my arm.

"Ah look at the time, It was fun catching up with you and all but Hyunjin might be looking for me, Oh and by the way congrats on having a successful relationship!" She said putting her coat on. "Right, it is getting kind of late, and it's a 2-3 hour drive, can't wait to see your girl again. Bye Heeki." I hugged her. "See you Monkey!" Heejin pulled away and turned to Yeji. "See you Mrs. Shin." Heejin teased,

And from my peripheral vision, Yeji was blushing. "B-bye Heejin." Yeji waved. Heejin opened the door and left.

"You guys are really bestfriends." Yeji shyly said. "Mmm.. How so?" I asked turning to her and she faced me. "You both love teasing people." She said that made me giggle. "I guess you're right."

"But anyways," I paused causing her to look at me in confusion. "Ready for that kiss of yours that you've been wanting?" I asked and she nodded.

I pulled her upstairs and opened the door to our room, I dragged her in closing the door. I pinned her down. "So my lady, do you want it now?" I asked, her breathing became frantic.

She nodded, that's when I knew I collided my lips with hers. It was a long passionate kiss. Eventuallt, she kissed back. Our tongues fought for dominance. And of course, I won.

We pulled away to catch some air and I rested my forehead against hers. We were panting. "Did I do okay?" I smirked. "More than okay." She breathed out and pulled my nape to kiss me again. This time, she won the tongue fight.

This was gonna be a long night.

CHAERYEONG

"Oh my gosh! What happened to the both of you?" I asked them. It was currently 10pm since we just finished eating dinner.

Well i guess these two just finished eating their own dinners too. "So~ How was the feast?" I smirked. They looked so haggard, clothes a bit messed up. Hair everywhere. Lots of kiss marks,

"Oh Yeji, is that a hickey?" I asked looking at her bare shoulder. "U-uh.." She stuttered and looked down at her shoulder. Her eyes widened and looked at Ryujin with the what-the-hell face.

"Sorry Yeddeong, just gotta mark my territory." Ryujin chuckled. "I swear, I am going to kill all of you!" Yeji shouted and stomped to her mothef Seulgi.

"Aw why is my baby sulking?" Aunt Seulgi asks and gives her daughter a hug. "Ryujin-ah! Why is my daughter sad?" Aunt Seulgi asks and Ryujin walks over to them, not until Aunt Seulgi pulls away and notices the hickey on Yeji's bare shoulder.

"Omo, Honey look. Our baby got her first hickey." Aunt Seulgi pulled her wife and pointed at Yeji's hickey. "Woah Ryujin, calm down. She's yours." Aunt Irene laughs making the couple blush in embarrassment.

a/n: just a reminder, I'm not comfortable with adding details and writing extreme mature content. Sorry if you expected 😅

Anyways, good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone :>

GET WELL SOON CHAERYEONGIE!!🫶🏻