11

SEULGI

"I can't believe our first born is already 23," My wife said and stood beside me. "Yeah, me too. Time flies so fast." I reached to grab her hand.

"We should probably check where Yeji is." I uttered, Irene nodded and we walked our way to the shades. "Yej—" I paused when I saw Ryujin and my daughter sleeping peacefully.

"Aw, look Hyunnie." I whispered and pulled her into the shades. "Oh my gosh, take a picture Seulbear." Irene tugged my shirt.

I took out my phone and took a picture of the two. "They look so CUTE!" Irene whisper-yelled. "I know~" I giggled. "Honey, we should go, or else we're gonna be caught here." Irene chuckled and pulled me out of the shades.

We are walking at the side of the pool, Irene smiled at me cheekily. "Ready Seulbear?" She asked me and I looked at her in confusion. My eyes widened when I knew she pushed me in the pool.

"YAH! HWANG JOOHYUN!" I yelled. She laughed at me in the water.

I smirked. "Baby, come here, I wanna tell you something." I went closer to the sides of the pool. "Yeah?" She asked kneeling in front of me.

I held her hands and opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out. Instead, I pulled her in the pool with me. "Seulgi..." She whined. "Sorry Hyunnie~" I hugged her.

"Oh shit. My phone!" I immediately took it out of my pocket and tossed it carefully to the side to dry it.

"Sorry love~" Irene looked at me apologetically.

"All good." I told her and gave a peck on her lips.

CHAERYEONG

Talking to Yeji unnie's other friends are great. I heard her cousins are coming over later. Hm interesting.

Oh! Talking about which, they're here!

"Oh my gosh, Hyunjin oppa?" I widened my eyes. "Huh? Wait... Chaeryeong!?" He smiled at me and I ran over to hug him.

"How are you li'l sis?" He patted my head. "Doing great." I answered him. Hyunjin isn't my brother, but he acts like one to me. He's one of my closest friends back in Japan.

"Where's the birthday girl?" He asked me. "Yeah where is she?" Felix, Hyunjin's boyfriend asked. "Oh hi Lix sup?" I offered him a fistbump and he smiled giving me a fistbump.

"Hm Yeji unnie? I don't know. Let's find her." I led them out to the pool area, no sign of Yeji.

They must be in the shades. I walked over to where the shades were. Aha! Found them.

"Oh... Yeji didn't tell me she has a girlfriend.." Hyunjin chuckled. "Well, yeah.. Let me wake them up for ya." I said and walked slowly to the two sleeping.

"Yeji unnie, your cousins are here." I tapped Yeji unnie lightly. She was groaning. "Oh hi Ryeong, Oh what the... Hyunjin?" Yeji widens her eyes.

"Hi Yej." He smiled brightly. "Hello Hyun." She smiled back. Yeji unnie was waking Ryujin up.

"Ryujin-ah. I'm getting cold, let's go inside to warm up." Yeji unnie tapped Ryujin lightly, she woke up but she still had her eyes closed.

"Yeddeong-ah, I wont get up if you don't give me kisses." Ryujin whispered. "Ryujin, not now. My cousins are here." Yeji unnie whispered. But still gave her a peck so Ryujin could stand up.

I just left them to talk.

I saw the others trying to open a jar. Lia unnie was trying to open it. "I've got it babe." Yuna got the jar and tried opening it. I rushed over to them since the jar wasn't opening.

"Aiya, let me." I grabbed the jar and easily opened it. "Wah! Daebak! How?" Yuna clapped. "You were trying to close it instead of opening it Hussey!" I laughed.

"Yuna is stupid." I uttered.

"Yah Chaeryeong unnie!" Yuna smacked my arm. "Yuna, respect your unnie." Lia gave me an apologetic look. "Okay my Julia, got it." Yuna turned to her girlfriend.

As soon as we were done, I saw the four inside the house. I rushed over to them.

"Heya wassup." Felix greeted me. "Hi Lix!" I put a peace sign. "Oh, Yeji unnie has showered already?" I asked and sat beside them.

"Mhm, now she just wants to cuddle." Ryujin answered my question. I watched Yeji unnie nuzzle her head onto Ryujin's neck. "Wah, singles for life I guess." I laughed at myself.

"Don't worry Ryeong, you'll get yours soon." Ryujin gave me a reassuring smile. "Thanks Ryu." I smiled at her.

"Dude what have you guys been doing?" Hyunjin oppa asked. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Yeji looks so tired." He looked at Yeji who's eyes were shut.

I chuckled and went closer to Hyunjin oppa and whispered. "She's just clingy Yeji unnie today, she just wants Ryujin right now. That's why she's like that." I whispered and Hyunjin oppa's mouth shaped an 'O'

He smirked. Oh gosh what is he gonna do?

Filler chapter :>

Hii, how's everyone's day? Mine's great so far :)

I was itching to update again lol.

I might be on a break since we're going to a province from tomorrow to monday since it's holiday on monday. And I tell you, the connection there is just pure ass 🧍

so uhm yes, see you!! :>