7

YEJI

It's been a while since I've been here and there are some changes.

"This place is beautiful Yeddeong-ah." Ryujin squeezed my hand as we walked.

"You know Yeji, you two are just like your parents." Aunt Joy says behind us. "Huh how?" I asked. "Well both of you are great duos, the tops are both the younger ones, you both have creative nicknames for each other like yours, Yeddeong and Ryuddaeng while your moms are Seulbear and Hyunnie." Aunt Joy chuckled at how much we are alike.

"Yeji honey, I'd like to show you something." Momma Seulgi drags me to a statue. "You see this statue?" She asks me and I nodded. "Well, that's me and your Mommy Irene holding you and Yuna." I looked closely at the sculpted statue. I smiled at it.

"Thanks for putting it here Momma." I clung on her arm. "Now let's settle in the pool house shall we?" Momma Seulgi says and we go off to the pool house.

Our house here has 10 bedrooms each room can be occupied by two. The pairs were already obvious though. Seulrene, Ryeji, Yulia, and Chaeryeong and Winter.

Ryujin and I saw the pool area and we both ran to it. "I wanna see you in that dress Yeddeong." Ryujin smiled at me. "And I wanna see you in that outfit I picked out for you." I booped her nose.

"Yah yah let's not get pda so early in the morning kay?" That voice, I turned to look at the female.

"Mina unnie!?" I smiled happily as she comes closer to me giving me a tight hug. "I missed you Yeji, you've grown so much." Mina unnie sways me around while hugging me, after a while she let go. "Doing great, I missed you too Mina unnie.. Oh and by the way~ This is my girlfriend Ryujin." I held my girlfriend's hand.

Let me explain, Mina unnie use to be mine and Yuna's nanny when we were younger.

"Hi there Ryujinnie, nice to meet you. I'm Mina." She offered her hand which my Ryuddaeng shook. "Hi there Mina unnie." Ryujin smiled.

"Omo, Mina unnie?" Yuna has a huge smile on her face knowing that the unnie that took care of her for years is now here in front of hed. "Yunaaaaaaaaa~~~~~" Mina and Yuna hugged tightly even swaying. Mina unnie and Yuna are a lot closer than me with Mina unnie.

"Hi there, I'm Julia, Yuna's girlfriend." Lia shook Mina's hand. "Oh my goodness my babies have girlfriends I'm gonna cry." Mina unnie says as a teardrop fell from her eye. "Aish Mina unnie soo dramatic." Yuna teases.

"Aish it does run in the family does it?" Momma Seulgi says and hugs Mina. "It sure does." Mina smiles and I sure know what they are talking about. About us being a family of fruits which is not surprising at all to begin with.

"Yeji sweetie," Mommy Irene calls me over. "Yes Mommy?" I ask and she told me to have fun with the others while they cook some lunch.

I went over to the pool area to see what the others are doing, I saw the three talking while Yuna and Lia in their own world. I'm gonna cry at this wholesome sight...

I looked at them in admiration. Who knows how long I've been staring at my Ryuddaeng. "Yeji, I think your girlfriend is gonna melt at any second with your stare." Again, another familliar voice.

"Karina?" I smiled widely seeing one of my best friend. "I missed you~" She smirked. "Wah someone help me~ Ryujin-ah~ Your girlfriend is flirting with me~" Karina says dramatically enough for the three to hear.

Winter and Ryujin leave Chaeryeong for a bit to approach us. "Did I hear that right? You're flirting with my bestfriend's girlfriend?~" Ryujin whines teasingly, Hm maybe it's time I have a comeback to tease my baby.

"Yes I did, now move she's mine." I said and pushed Winter lightly and I'm now clinging onto Karina as we walked to the benches.

RYUJIN

Me and Winter faced each other and nodded. We shall get our girlfriends back from each other. We both ran to them and found a timing that they weren't clinging on each other so I quickly pulled Yeji and Winter pulled Karina.

"You're mine." I back hugged her tightly not letting go. "I am yours." Yeddeong says as she squeezes my hands on her waist.

Me and Winter then faced each other and Smirked. Since we we're facing the pool..... Do you guys know what we're gonna do?

Take a guess.

1
2
3
....

"YAH SHIN RYUJIN!"

"KIM MINJEONG!"

Karina and Yeji both scream as we pushed them into the water. Sorry you two.. But your girlfriends are maniacs..

We knew when they called our full names we had to run, so we did. We ran and hid from our scary kitties. Man kittens are scary when they're mad.

"Shin Ryujin! Kim Minjeong! Show and explain yourselves! Now!" Our angry kittens yell out. Me and Winter are hiding behind a counter top in the outside kitchen next to the pool.

They are on the other side of the counter.. Mom I' scared—

"Aha, there you are." Karina spotted us and me and Winter had time for eye contact and we ran as fast as we can.

"Yeji! Here!" Karina yelled and Yeji ran after us as well. We ran and ran around the pool but we got caught. "Gotcha!" Yeji caught my shirt and back hugged me to secure me.

"Ready to be wet Love?" Yeji laughs and pushed us in the pool together with Winrina.

They were all wet.

"Oh my gosh." Aunt Joy laughs at us in the pool. "Sorry Aunt, these two pushed us." Yeji pointed at me and Winter. "Aish, get cleaned up. Lunch is ready come on." Aunt Joy says and we oblige.

.
.

"You shower now love." I tell Yeji and I dried my hair. Yeji takes a quick shower. When I say quick, it's really quick.

"Hi love, I'm done." Yeji surprises me. "Yeddeong? That was fast." I chuckled. "I'm very fast when showering, also when r—"

"Lunch time." Winter interrupts and I saw Yeddeong blush a bit. "What were you saying love?" I asked and she shook her head. "Nothing.."

"Let's go?" I held her hand and she nodded.

"Come on now, the food looks sooo good!" Lia said and sat down beside Yuna. We ate peacefully with a few chattering. "Yeji honey," Mom Seulgi calls Yeji and she hums in response.

"Isn't this your last semester for your 4th year?" Mom Seulgi asks Yeji and she nods. "Aw my daughter is gonna graduate soon~ Time flies by so fast~" Mom Seulgi chuckles. "Ryujin, Chaeryeong and Winter are graduating with me too Momma." Yeji says. "Oh really? I though they were in 3rd year? Aren't you a year older than them?" Mom Seulgi asks. "Yes Momma I am a year older than them but they are 4th years along with me." Yeji says, Mom Seulgi didn't ask for further more details since she understands.

"Are you two planning to get married soon?" I choked on my food. "Mommy, seriously? Marraige? I'm only 22 Ma." Yeddeong munches on her food. "I'm just kidding." Mom Irene laughs.

"Don't worry love, I'll surprise you soon." I whispered in her ear and she smiled. "Love, maybe 5 years from now, hm? How does that sound?" She whispers to me and I nod. "I agree with the 5 years from now love, it's better." I agreed with her.

Hello, I'm giving an update for tonight.

I'm a bit sick so I'll try my best to write the next chapter. I'm just hoping it's not covid😭

Stay safe always🫶🏻