16

As I walk into school I saw Chaeryeong bidding her goodbye to Hyeju. I walked a bit more and she saw me approaching.

"Yeji unnie!" She waved at me. "Hey Ryeong, how'd the date go?" I asked, her eyes sparkled and started talking about their date.

"So Hyeju took me to this nature like restaurant. There were so much things to do in it, we did flower arrangements. She only guessed what I liked to do and she guessed it! How cool is that?"

"You're so in love, I can see the love in your eyes when you talk about her." I chuckled. "I guess I am." Chaeryeong smiled.

"Yeji unnie." Chaeryeong called. "Hm?"

"Have you seen Ryujin and Winter?"

"No, I haven't. I've been wondering where those two are." I looked at my watch. I saw Chaeryeong zoning out.

I just looked where she looked. Then suddenly—

"BOO!" Voices said behind us.

"AHH!" Chaeryeong and I held each other like we were gonna die. I heard familliar laughters.

"Yeddeong." Ryujin smiled at me, I glared at her. "Oh my gosh do you feel that? It feels cold all of a sudden." Ryujin reacts and hides behind Winter.

"Karina unnie? You were in this too?" Chaeryeong looked at her and Karina did a peace sign. "You." Chaeryeong pointed at Ryujin and whispered. "You better say sorry to Yeji unnie or she'll never talk to you, good luck buddy." Chaeryeong smacked Ryujin's left arm hard.

"Ow! Babe, Chaer hurt me." Ryujin looked at me with puppy eyes. "Don't fall for that unnie, I was scared to death." Chaeryeong whispered.

"Babe your face." I rolled my eyes and took Chaeryeong's hand and we walked away to class.

RYUJIN

"Uhm maybe we should go? We're gonna be late..." Winter pointed to the classroom. "Oh yeah right right!" I ran with them.

.
.

Since I did that little scary prank I have to make up for it. Okay look, I knew it was a bad idea but Winter insisted. So blame her not me.

I ripped a piece of paper and wrote something. 'Yeddeong? Forgive me please? I'll take you out to dinner later ;)' I passed her the paper since we are seatmates.

She read it and I saw her fighting a smile. I smirked knowing I kind of did it but I have to do more. She wrote something on the paper and passed it to me.

'I'll forgive you if you give me what I want.' I thought hard on what she wanted. I saw her take out a stamp, it wasn't any ordinary stamp but a kiss mark stamp.

She stamped it on the paper and looked at me. Oh so she wants that? Okay.

I wrote, 'Okay, later after school.' I passed it to her and she looked at me with the okay handsign.

We are at the cafeteria eating with the others. Hyeju joined us since Chaeryeong insisted.

Yeji turns to me with a smile. I saw a bit of chocolate drip on her bottom lip. She turned back to her food.

"Love, turn to me." I said and she obliged. I stared at her lips that had a chocolate drip, I didn't waste any time and gave her a quick kiss. "Mmm the chocolate tastes good." I say and I saw her eyes widen. "Didn't you say after school?" She titled her head.

"Well, I couldn't wait any longer." I chuckled. "Again?" She smirked. "Later." I put my arm around her shoulder.

"So, any plans after graduating?" Hyeju asks us. "Well, me and Winter already planned to have some time for ourselves first, and then after a few days maybe get a job for us." Karina answered. Hyeju nodded and had an unreadable expression. She was probably thinking?

"How about you two?" She turned to me and Yeji. "Us?" I asked. "Yes." She firmly said.

"We haven't really talked about it, though we would like to enjoy life together for a while and maybe take another step forward." I told her and Yeji slid in. "Yeah, I agree."

"Gosh, I see now why everyone's been wishing to have what you two have. It's so admirable and I feel at ease when listening to you guys talk about how well your relationship is going." Hyeju commented.

"Thanks, we appreciate it." Yeji smiled. The principal came to our table and smiled at us.

"Hello girls, our graduation is next week. And I have an assignment for Ms. Shin, Ms. Kim, and Ms. Lee." She uttered.

"Well, you three. Please come with me to my office to discuss something important." The principal announced and we stood up following her.

YEJI

I saw them leave. I wonder what the principal is talking about?

"Hey, what do you think they're up to?" Hyeju asks, me and Karina shrug. "I honestly don't know."

"What if Ryujin is gonna propose to you after the ceremony?" Karina smirked. "Yeah what if?" Hyeju agrees with Karina's 'what if'. "Ah, I don't think so." I disagreed.

"Why not?" Karina and Hyeju both ask me. "Well, first of all. She said it'll be somewhat special and I just have a gut that it's not." I told them, they were somewhat convinced?

"I see okay okay, we're not meddling with that then." Hyeju nods her head. "Wait. What if Chaeryeong asks you to be her girlfriend?" Karina theorises. "Yeah, could be." I thought.

"I mean, it's not a bad idea?" Hyeju shrugs. "If ever that happens, take care of our captain. Okay?" I smiled at her, so she gave me a reassuring smile. "Of course, I love her so much I wouldn't even think about letting her go. Well, despite the fact that we aren't even together yet." She points out.

"Okay, you know what. Let's stop with our theory game and just wait and see what happens on the actual day." I told them and they both agreed.

After some hours of waiting for our girls. They finally came back.

"Ryuddaeng, why did she call you over?" I asked pulling her close. She looked at the others and turned her attention back to me. Her lips accidentally touched my ear. "Sorry." She whispered. "It's okay, what is it?"

"So uhm, Hyeju and Chaeryeong. The principal knows and she wanted to help us with the 'be my girlfriend' thing." She whispered and backed away looking back at the other girls to see if anybody heard, luckily no one did. "Oh, I see. Alright, good luck to Chaeryeong." I looked at the other girls talking about something else so I slipped in their conversation.

"What you girls talking about?" I asked. "Something only us knows and for you to soon find out." Chaeryeong smirked. "Huh?" I looked at Ryujin and she was smiling. "You'll find out soon." She cupped my cheek.

a/n: hmm what could they be planning aside from the be my girlfriend thing?

hello you may witness me cringe at this chapter✌🏼
double update today bc why not🐱