6

RYUJIN

You probably don't know how excited I am right? It's just 2am but I'm already set. Hehe. What? I just wanna see my Yeddeong.

3Idiots

Ryusungie🙉:
aye wake up!!

RyeongChae😍:
IM READY, PICK US UP u-u

Minjeongie🤩:
SO AM I RYU PICK US UP!

see like we promised we aren't late :)

me and ryeong decided to have a sleepover lol so u dont have to go to my house

Ryusungie🙉:
Wow that's surprising,

didnt even invite me, how cruel.

anw I'm otw!

-

As I stopped my car, I saw the two idiots walk out of the house. "Hi Ryujin!" Winter and Ryeong said together and got in the backseat. "Hey, Mom Seulgi will be driving a van so I'll have to leave my car at their house." I said as I drove.

.
.

I parked my car in their garage and got out of the car. I saw Yeji and her family outside with their bags. "Hi Love." I ran to her and gave her a tight hug. "You woke up soo early baby~" She whined.

"Hi Ryujin." Mom Irene patted my head. "Hello Mom Irene." I smiled showing my whisker dimples.

"Yuna, when is you girlfriend getting here?" Momma Seulgi asks as she checks the van. "Oh there she is! Babe!" Yuna called her Lia over.

"Hi bunny~" Lia hugs her girlfriend. "Liaaaa~" Yeji hugged Lia. "Sup Ryu." Lia offered me a fist bump and I did it too.

Mom Seulgi already checked the van and is ready to go.

(seat placements excuse my handwriting since this was rushed)

IM LAUGHING AT HOW I DREW THIS LMFAO😆😆😆😆
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

YEJI

"You guys okay?" Momma Seulbear checks on us. "Yep!" We all answer. Momma and Mommy are talking to each other about what we're gonna do by order later. While Yuna and Lia are flirting, Chaeryeong dozed off while Winter was on her phone. While Ryujin and I... Hmm I'm gonna keep that a secret.