1

YEJI

"Yeji unnie! You're gonna be late on your first day! Come on!" Yuna shouts and her sister immediately grabs her bag.

"Right! Coming!" I shouted back running down the stairs.

"Good luck Baby." Mommy Irene gives me a good bye kiss. Momma Seulgi also does the same. "Thanks Moms."

Me and Yuna wave good bye to our parents. I hold Yuna's hand and we walk to school.

RYUJIN

"Yo have you heard about the transferee?" Chaeryeong Whispers. I could care less.

"Yeah I've heard of her." Winter whispers back.

"Okay class settle down." Ms. Jisoo alerts the students.

"Good morning class. We have a transferee today. Come in." Ms. Jisoo announces and the transferee comes in.

Everyone has their eyes laid on Yeji.

She's pretty not gonna lie.

"Hello everyone, nice to meet you. I'm Hwang Yeji, a transferee from Canada. Let's get along!" The transferee bows.

"Since Ryujin will be touring you, go ahead and sit beside her. Ryujin please raise your hand." Ms Jisoo says so I oblige.

Yeji finds me and sits beside me.

"Hi there, Hwang Yeji." She reaches out for my hand and I reach out for hers too to shake it. "Shin Ryujin." I smile.

I heard teasing at the back of me and I know its those two idiots.

.
.

Class was honestly not at all interesting today. Oh yeah I already finished touring Yeji around our campus.

"I'm starving, let's eat?" Yeji smiles.

"Yeah sure, but mind if we invite my friends?" Ryujin asks. "Of course, not a problem at all." Yeji assures me.

We walk to the cafeteria and I see the two dorks already eating without me, I mean.. Us.

"Idiots, you didn't tell me?" I put my hands on my hips.

"Sorry you were so busy touring YOUR Yeji around." Winter teased.

"Oh come on! We just met." I'm so tired of their teasing but I love them so much.

"Don't mind them Yej, just sit and I'll get us something." I said and I turned to order.

"Two mocha breads please." She grabs the tray. "Thanks." and suddenly gets surprised with Tzuyu in front of her.

"Oh Hi Ryujinnie, who's the other one for?" Tzuyu unnie smirks. "Oh uh Yeji." I answer. "Oh the transferee? I heard she's famous and her parents owns a big business." Tzuyu unnie spills.

"Oh really? That's cool. Anyways, nice seeing you Tzuyu unnie, I'll get going." I bid good bye as Tzuyu unnie does the same.

"Hey guys, what's up?" I ask since I got here and they are already laughing.

"Oh well Ryujinnie, They are so funny." Yeji laughs out.

I smile at the though she likes my friends. I stare at her.

"Earth to Ryujin??" Chaeryeong waves. Oh was I staring for too long?

"U-uh yes?"

"You were staring for God knows how long." Chaeryeong teases.

"Oh God, whatever. Here Yeji, I didn't really know what you like but I got us mocha bread." I smile.

"Oh I love these, These are my Mommy's favorite." Yeji smiles.