Chapter 30: Show You

"Are you really thankful?"

Yoona's eyes trailed down as she slowly turned back around to face him completely. She sighed in thought, as there was silence amongst the two, only the sounds of the people outside the ally and cars being audible.

'What is he trying to get at..'

"I am."

"Then will you return the favor?"

Yeonjun asked with hope, but his eyes were filled with slight worry and tension. He tried to look into Yoona's eyes, which were still trailed down.

Just as Yoona was trying to think of all possibilities in her mind, she heard footsteps. Very faint footsteps which seemed to be coming closer and closer, and fast.

'Fuck, they're here'

Thinking of a way to end this quickly, she said out loud the one thing she could think of which could end this quick.

"And if I say no?"

---

YOONA'S POV

I watched as I saw a flicker of uncertainty in his eyes. He was looking down at his feet, biting his lip and fumbling with the rim of his shirt. Was he that anxious? Doesn't really matter right now, I can hear the vampires closing in.

At this rate, we'll be dead meat any second.

"You won't."

"What?"

I glanced at him, my brows knotting in confusion yet annoyance. What the actual fuck was he trying to get at..

'SEARCH EVERY FUCKING CORNER, YOU BASTARDS! FIND THEM FAST!'

Shit.

I grabbed Yeonjun's arm, dragging him with me as I heard strangled noises spew out of him from the sudden jerk of motion. Running out the small alley while the pain in my calf only jolted pain throughout my body each time, I headed straight to the big city as fast as I could, but still enough to not have this human suspect me. Not like the condition my leg was in would let him anyway.

"Haiyu, what are you doing, your leg! Stop!"

Not paying much mind to him, I only continued running.

Close.

We were getting closer to a crowd, I could sense it. My senses turned out to be right, soon enough me and Yeonjun were in a jam-packed cross-walk as I kept my eyes open and alert. I tried to blend into the massive crowd of men, women and children all the while Yeonjun kept pestering me about what just happened.

Blocking him out, I tried my best to see if I could hear the dickheads anywhere within reasonable range from us. Thankfully, they were gone.

With a sigh of relief, I grabbed Yeonjun by his wrist again, dragging him out of the crowd into a more secluded area, still with enough people jostling around.