Chapter 27: Preparations Begin

"Han, could you send me the contact and address of the weapon makers you told me about earlier?"

"Jeongin and Chan?"

"Yeah, whatever their names are."

Dawon replied back nonchalantly as Han on the other side of the phone hummed a response and soon ended the call. A few moments later Dawon's phone pinged up with a text notification with the contact numbers of both the boys as well the address of their secret workshop.

He dialed up the number Han sent him, holding his phone near his ear and soon shifting his hand away as he let his shoulder hold his phone up to his face now while he worked on his laptop with both his hands, trying to find information alongside Beomgyu and Renjun who right beside him, doing the same.

Soon the ringing on the phone ended as he heard a voice from the other end.

"Hello?"

Dawon straightened up his posture, pulling his hand back to the phone between his shoulder and hand as he now continued staring at his laptop screen and typing with one hand instead.

"Oh, yeah, hello? Is this the weaponizing unit of Stray Kids?"

"Who are you to ask?"

"Your medical unit, Felix and Han, gave us your contact and told us to reach out to you for weapons and stuff related."

"I don't care how you got the contact, I asked who you are."

"You're not the fastest, are you? 2nd Chamber's Dawon, ring a bell?"

"You couldn't have said that from the very beginning and saved us time, huh. What do you want?"

"We need weapons, obviously. What's your strongest and latest prototype?"

"We can't discuss such details over call. I'm sure Han and Felix would've given you our address too, didn't they? If they didn't, ask for it and meet us here. Preferably late at night would be great. We can discuss details once you're here."

"Alright then. I'll be coming over tonight at 2 AM with some members, keep your prototypes ready."

"Alright, I'll you see then."

Dawon heard the line cut off as he sighed, placing the phone down.

"I'm in!"

He heard one of the boys exclaiming calmly, as he looked over to see Beomgyu peering over to Renjun's screen. He got up from his seat and went behind the two guys as he watched Renjun's screen as well, seeing he managed to crack his way into the official government website.

He smiled as he patted  Renjun's shoulder.

"Good fucking job, man."

Renjun nodded, slightly smiling as well as he quickly went through all drafts on the website, every document that wasn't publicly released. quickly scanning through it to see if there was anything at all that could be of remote importance to them.

After soon finding almost nothing, all of them let out a collective sigh of frustration and Renjun quickly finished up and changed the layout of the website, making it completely blank and deleting everything on it after transferring all previous files and drafts to his own hard disk just incase they needed it later on.