Chapter 9: An Unknown Helper

Things were getting crucial as bloodshed coated the white marble tiles of Central. Vampires, Investigators, Innocents; no one was left behind and slaughtered nonetheless. All Vampires were being mercilessly attacked and killed, which only lead to the rise in anger of all vampires..

'Shit.. YOONA! DAWON! ALL OF YOU! COME HERE NOW!' Soobin yelled, as he held the remote of TV in his grasp, watching it all go down on the news intently. Soon, everybody piled in the room. Beomgyu, Yoona, Dawon, Hyejin; all of them were there now.

'They're live reporting this..' He said as all of them watched. There was the moment of utter silence where only the sound of the reporter and everything going on was to be heard..

'We're here at Central located Tokyo, Japan. As you can see, a war has broken out and the sights are not pleasant. From we understand: The vampires who came here were here for a rescue mission to get their comrades out.'

'This is a traumatic sight, the only investigators who seem to stand their ground are the best 5 of the VCO. All Investigators here are sacrificing their lives to save ours, civilians. We are forever thankful to you VCO and your service to keep us safe.'

'We watch from the sight of a bird, the destruction that is taking place at Central. The Investigators seem to be in majority, but as per our information, most vampires inside are either SSS or SS rated. This means the situation inside is getting dangerous and it is advised to stay away from Central for the current situation.'

'...'

'This is getting ridiculous.. just yesterday there was the article and now this' Yoona said in resentment. All of the others were still not sure what to think of the situation..

'What do we do of this?' Hyejin said in her usual tone. 'You called us all here for this.. Tch..' She said before going back to her room. The rest of them stayed in the living room, watching what all was happening, as Hyejin didn't come out of her room after that.

'JAEMIN, THIS IS GETTING INSANE, WE NEED TO GET HELP!' One of the three vampires who came to Jaemin's rescue yelled out to him. Jaemin, who was busy fighting against two Investigators, killed them in a promptly and mounted himself onto one of the many pillars inside Central as he yelled back.

'WE CANT RISK IT! ITS LIKELY THEY'RE HOLDING GUARDS AT THE ENTRA-'

'If you don't risk it, you're all going to die, dumbass.'

Cut off, he looked in the direction of the voice, as another vampire came sliding down the pillar, using the claw-like-nails to come to pause at the same level of Jaemin. The face of the vampire was covered with a mask and hood of the hoodie. All that was visible was the glowing red eyes of the vampire, that pierced into Jaemin's eyes, after examining the situation.

'Do you have a plan?'

The vampire asked in a solemn and calm voice, looking back at what was happening down. Investigators, Vampires, were all being slaughtered by each other. It looked as if a war had broken out, in which no one was going to end up victorious, except the massacre that was going to be left after. It was surprising how many people the building was holding, now that all fought at its center. Dead bodies over dead bodies, everyone was trampled over like dead flowers on the ground as they continued to fight.