Chapter 25: Who's The Monster?

"HYEJIN! HYEJ- Oh, fuck I'm sorry but it's an emergency, come with me right now."

Dawon burst into Hyejin's room, only to see Soobin hugging her, as Dawon started apologizing and Soobin and Hyejin both looked at him, annoyed.

"What is it?"

"Naoko. She's awake."

Hyejin's eyes sparked as she slowly distanced herself from Soobin's arms, not breaking eye-contact with Dawon.

"Call Yoona over and come over yourself too."

She instructed Dawon as she looked up at Soobin, tapping his arm to let her go as he did, as she eventually just walked out of her room with Dawon as Dawon separated from her soon to find Yoona meanwhile Hyejin made her way to the separate secured room Naoko was kept in.

Hyejin placed her hand onto the security system beside the heavy air-sealed metal doors as a hissing sound came from the other side of the metal doors.

'Access granted.'

Said a female robotic voice, echoing through the empty, cool-toned lit hallway inside the metal doors as Hyejin walked in and past all the different hallways inside the heavily protected and secured area.

Hyejin walked over straight to one room as she gave a retinal scan for accessing the area, the metal doors opening soon again and closing behind her as Hyejin walked towards the clear glass booth room Naoko was kept in.

Naoko was still in bed, bandaged around her wrists and back, also her forehead. Her eyes were closed, the small bedside table beside her with just a few necessities on it in case she woke up.

Hyejin walked towards a small mic that was outside the glass booth as she clicked it on, leaning down to speak into it.

"Cut the act, I know you're conscious now."

Her voice echoed only inside the glass booth from the small speaker on one corner as Naoko slowly opened her eyes, looking around and eventually finding Hyejin.

"What do you want, you fucking monster.."

Naoko seethed from her teeth as she bitterly stared at Hyejin, meanwhile Hyejin maintained a nonchalant appearance as she walked with the mic, closer to the glass.

"You've been knocked out for two weeks now, you know? Also I see you've got a bad memory, huh. You still don't remember me?"

"Who the fuck are you."

"Ahh, I see.."

Hyejin trailed off, as she paced back and forth in front of the glass as Naoko now sat up straight on her bed.

"Would you like me to bring someone else to make you remember.. Naoko?"

She looked at Hyejin, confused. Almost as if on cue, the doors behind Hyejin opened again as Yoona and Dawon walked in. Hyejin took the opportunity, bringing Yoona forward.