Stop Stalking Me Already! (2)

Sorry... it took me days to write this. I... was busy with school.

Btw I've changed some in the part one.

Anywayssss hope you enjoy !

Warning: Kaito went crazy at the end

.

*Kai's Pov*

He knew everyone was waiting for his prank. Afterall, his teacher wasn't here. Thus, it was supposed to be a great time to prank everyone.

But he didn't do it.

Because he was busy looking at his phone, watching certain detective.

Besides, wasn't it better to give them a break?

When he had heard his teacher wasn't here, his brain hadn't taken long to give him idea how to fill up the boredom he would feel later.

Before, He had walked towards the toilet and called Tama-chan, one of the dove who loves to follow him around. He had attached a tiny camera and asked her to go to Shinichi. The dove had chirped excitedly and flown away. He couldn't had stopped his chuckles when seeing that. Afterall, Tama-chan loved Shinichi too. So, it wasn't that surprising. He then went back to his class.

Everyone had shivered when he entered the class with a creepy smile.

"So focus."

He murmured. He was smiling fondly while looking at his detective's focus face. It wasn't like he hadn't seen it before. But, unlike the focus face he made during solving cases, he looked more student-like and less tense. That was what Kaito liked more.

Slowly and slowly, Shinichi's eyes became smaller and Kaito knew he was losing his focus. His heart couldn't stop screaming how cute Shinichi was right now. Whispering how bless to have Shinichi's seat was beside the window because he could take a better look of that cute face.

"Hm?"

He raised his eyebrow when Shinichi's body language started to change. From tensing, then blinking his eyes to start glaring at the blackboard. Kaito found himself grinning.

Shinichi turned to his camera.

"Finally noticing me?"

He snickered. Shinichi was giving death glares at him but he couldn't help and grinned bigger than before. Shinichi suddenly looked inside his drawer and roughly tore a paper from probably his scrapbook.

That made Kaito lost his grin and frowned, puzzled with his detective's sudden motion.

"What is he doing now?"

Kaito needed to blink thrice to read the ugly writing that was written on the scrap paper, the said scrap paper was covering his boyfriend except his eyes those were looking at him intensely, because he couldn't just believe it.

"I love you so stop stalking me!"

Somehow, right after he read, Shinichi lowered the paper, made sure his full face was shown to Kaito and stucked out his tongue with slightly red face. Like an adorable kid.

And that was enough for Kaito to ask Tama-chan went back to his school, using the speaker he had developed in the tiny camera. Locking his phone, he took a deep breath and smacked his head, hard, to his table.

Unrecognisable words started to get out from his mouth and hearing those, some of his friends had gotten out from the class. They were too scared after what had happened, scared of what was happening and scared of what was going to happen.

.

Four friends was seating around a table that was two tables behind from Kaito's, looking at Kaito's back. For some reason, they knew if they went to the maniac right now, they would be in so much trouble even for a witch.

"What is that idiot doing?"

Aoko questioned with curiousity. She always knew his childhood friend was an idiot but not an idiot enough to hit his head and said nothing but alien words.

"Probably stalking his boyfriend."

Akako looked so smug when saying that. Knowing soo well what had happened because she had used her power to see what was Kuroba-kun looking. Seeing Kudou-kun broke the thief's mask despite being so far was so satisfying.

"Stalking Kudou-kun?! But how--"

Keiko stopped when some parts of her brain told how stupid she was to be so surprised at that and questioned the how. This was Kuroba-kun they were taking about afterall.

"Poor Kudou-kun having a creepy stalker as his boyfriend."

Saguru sighed and shook his head. He still wondered how the detective he respected so much could end up with a criminal that had something wrong with his sense of humour.

.

It's funny how this is longer.

Next one was going to take a while since i have exam for three weeks starting next week soooooo tehe

Question: someone asked if I can continue REQUEST chapter. Do you guys want it?

Next Oneshot: Jealousy