Tsundere

I know I'm late but Merry Christmas and happy holiday!!! Here a short oneshot for this christmas! Hope you enjoy reading it /O3O/

.

Kudo Shinichi was a tsundere and Kuroba Kaito knew that. He sometimes hit Kaito's face with his soccer ball when Kaito teased him at heist. He sometimes hit Kaito's face with his holmes book when he was teasing Shinichi during his reading time. He sometimes hit Kaito at his arm or head when he teased him in front of his family and friends. He sometimes did the same when they were both alone.

Despite all of that, Kaito still loved him. He loved his tsundere detective especially when his detective in his cute tsundere mode. When they were just both of them, alone, and Shinichi would mumble a lot of curse words but still being lovey-dovey.

.

They were both walking during christmas night after they had finished their night date.

"Ah!"

Shinichi startled when he felt snow on his head. He looked up and saw how snow started falling one by one.

"It's snowing."

He whispered but loud enough for Kaito to hear it.

"You're right."

Kaito answered slowly as he pulled out an umbrella and covered both of them. Shinichi was surprised when his sight was covered and looked at Kaito.

"Aren't you glad I brought my umbrella with me?"

Shinichi's eyes sparkled and his breath hitched when he saw Kaito with a bright smile. The light around him made Shinichi's heart beating faster. Slowly, Shinichi's lips moved upwards.

"Yeah."

And it was Kaito whose eyes sparkled this time. It was rare to see Shinichi with a smile when he said something like that. He always hit him first but this time, it was different. Kaito used his other hand to pull Shinichi by his waist and kissed him.

Surprised but Shinichi still leaned to the kiss. Both of their hearts were beating fast right now and Kaito was the one who pulled away. His hand that was around Shinichi's waist was still there though.

"Sorry but I couldn't resist myself when you smiled like that."

"Idiot."

Kaito grinned while Shinichi just rubbed his lips with his hand's back.

"You are looking cute right now."

"Shut up."

There's a sign of annoyed but there's more fondness in his tone. Kaito just grinned bigger.

"Shall we go?"

Shinichi bit his lip and put his hand on Kaito's hand that was holding the umbrella.

"Yeah."

He nodded and they started to walk again.

.

Kuroba Kaito knew Kudo Shinichi was a tsundere type.

But, He never thought the detective would be the cutest tsundere he has ever meet in his life.