Fishing

It was weird. Kaito was confused when he saw Shinichi bought a toy moreover a fishing toy after going out solving a case.

"Shinichi?"

"Um are you okay if we play this. I mean..."

Shinichi didn't continue and Kaito amused for a moment. He nodded as a sign that he agreed to play that. Yes he was scared with the finny creature but this time it's just a game and the finny things didn't even have fin. The eyes were closed and the music was funny too. Kaito also thought the fish were cute when they opened their mouth and showed their sharp teeth.

How rare seeing him like this. But why does he want to play this suddenly?

Kaito wondered since he knew Shinichi wasn't the type who liked to play something dumb like this. When he saw Shinichi beamed, Kaito threw the question out of his thought.

.

It was already their fourth round and Kaito kept winning. He let out his KID grin everytime he won and Shinichi was really annoyed with him.

"You're bad at this"

"You were cheating! You took mine! "

Shinichi glared at Kaito

"I don't know what you're talking about"

Kaito just shrugged and smirked when hearing Shinichi growled. While playing the fifth round, he remembered something.

Hm? Isn't today the day Shounen Tantei go fishing? Wait, if that the case, then

"Hey Shinichi"

Kaito asked Shinichi who was focusing playing. Shinichi replied with a hum.

"You want to go fishing, don't you?"

Shinichi twitched.

Bingo

"No"

He answered and kept fishing the fish.

"Liar"

And of course Kaito wouldn't buy that. Shinichi sighed and tried to talk but Kaito beated him.

"Why"

Kaito put his mini fishing rod aside and Shinichi followed him. Turning off the toy and shifted his eyes to his right. Another sighed came out from Shinichi's mouth.

"Because of you"

As I thought

"I don't want you to get another panic attack. T-that's why I thought, maybe I could buy something like this to help with my desire to go fishing"

Kaito frowned and tried to say something but

"I-it's okay. It's not your fault. It was fun playing this with you"

Shinichi smiled at Kaito and Kaito couldn't handle the guilty he felt. Then, he threw himself to hug Shinichi.

"Kaito?"

"Thank you"

Shinichi smiled and hugged him back.

"And sorry"

He shook his head under Kaito's chest and released himself. He put both his hands on Kaito's shoulders and gripped them. Staring his magician's eyes.

"It's not your fault. It's my desicion. As I said earlier, I don't want you to have another panic attack like before. Besides, I had fun playing with you. Seeing you smiled and laughed just now made me happy. Plus,-"

Shinichi suddenly stopped and blushed when he realised what he just said to his lover.

Kaito just smirked.

"Plus?~~~"

He asked with flirty tone, making Shinichi snapped from his thought and blushed harder.

This bastard!!!!

"I-I want to spend t-time with you. A-alone. Just us t-together. Why? You don't want? "

Shifting his eyes to the side with his still blushing face and releasing his hands from both Kaito's shoulder. Waiting for a moment, Kaito grinned and pulled him into another hug but tighter this time. Putting his chin on Shinichi's shoulder, didn't care how much the other was asking to let him go and trying to push him.

Kaito knew his weakness was quite weird. People tend to laugh at him whenever they heard about his weakness except Shinichi. He was different. He took them seriously and never used it to scare him.

He really

"I love you, Shinichi"

Whispering to Shinichi's ear and that made Shinichi blushing real hard.

"I-I KNOW THAT ALREADY! SO, JUST LET ME GOOOO!!!! KAITOOOOO!!!"

-The end-

Yup that's the second... Thank you for reading kekeke... In case you don't know what were the playing. Here! The pics.. Let meet again another time

 Let meet again another time