Request

Heiji was lying on his bed. He was supposed to be sleeping as it was night but cursed the phantom thief who suddenly came into his room. He thought he had locked the door and the window before but this was the famous Kaitou Kid he was talking about.

The thief was staring at him and Heiji let out a huff, positioned himself to sitting. He glared at the thief who just keep staring at him.

"What are you, a famous phantom thief, doing inside a detective's room?"

Heiji asked with annoyed tone. The thief just chuckled and Heiji just wanted to throw the thief out of his room right at the moment.

"I've a request."

Heiji eyed the thief from bottom to top and straight to his eyes. The eyes had pure intention and Heiji nodded. The thief beamed and Heiji raised his right eyebrow.

"Nothing weird?"

The thief shook his head and explained. Who knew that the detective will agreed to help the thief next. After some discussion, Kid bowed and thanked him liked he always did during heist. Then, he vanished. Heiji clenched the paper that was given by Kid before. He let out a maniac smile, thinking his agreement with the thief.

Next visit is going to be fun.

.

"Hattori?"

"Hey, Kudo~."

They were at the park, alone. Last morning, Shinichi saw a text from Heiji, saying he would be at Beika after school. Heiji also told him to meet at the Beika Park instead of Mouri's Agency. He just agreed to go since Mouri kept watching his Okino Youko and Ran had karate practice that time. At least, he didn't need to act like a child but one thing he knew. He knew something was off with his bestfriend.

"So, why are you here? A case?"

Sitting on the bench and turned to his friend's face. Heiji just hummed.

"Something like that. But hey! Do you want to go for some walk?"

"Huh? Are you seriously asking me that?"

He glared at Heiji and Heiji just gave a smirk. Shinichi felt his eyes twitching with annoyance.

"If you want to do something like that, go with your Kazuha or something."

He tried to stand up but Heiji grabbed his wrist. He made a plead sound and Shinichi just sighed.

"Okay okay, so where are we going?"

Heiji grinned and dragged him into a cafe. As always, Shinichi asked the waiter an ice coffee then he stared at the kid then to Heiji, looking for some explanation. Heiji shook his head.

"Just give him that and a slice of lemon pie, please."

The waiter just nodded and told them he would come back. Shinichi thanked Heiji for covering him or else, he wouldn't get his lovely coffee and lemon pie. Then, they talked about cases and whatever they'd been doing with their life.

When the order arrived, Shinichi was smiling happily like a kid. He was sniffing the lemon pie and he froze when he heard a camera-clicked sound.

He tilted his head to Heiji but Heiji was whistling, looking at the window. Shinichi narrowed his eyes to Heiji and turned to his surroundings. It couldn't be help since he was still searching for the organisation and it would be bad if they knew who he was.

He then ate once he felt safe and there it was, another click. Shinichi now knew whose camera was it.

"Hattori."

KaiShin OneShotजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें